The Student Room Group

Sex Life?

Bit of Background first; Im a guy who is 18 which is dating a girl, she has had past sexual encounters when she was not horny in which the guy initiated sex and she got horny , now when i try and initiate sex she rebuffs me and does not get horny , what am i doing wrong?
We have had sex in the past , a lot in the first month but now she barely does any and she has to be horny, i cant get an answer out why it is different to the other guy , all she responds is i fill comfortable with you to say no , and anyone have tips on how to become less jealous and angry about a girlfriends past sexual experiences , Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is driving me insane. :smile:
Reply 1
Anyone please
1. You're not as attractive as her ex.
2. You don't turn her on like her ex did.
3. She doesn't want sex from you because of 1 and 2.
4. You had sex to begin with, but now she has you she doesn't feel she needs to put out.

Solution: Get more attractive, become less available.
Reply 3
I think that you need to use new ways to turn her on and make her feel horny. A couple of ways my boyfriend turns me on is: kissing my neck, puttin his hand on my butt when kissing, long kissing, softly touching my boobs and massaging me sexually.

I hope this helps -
Once i was not feeling horny at all, but my boyfriend came in a kissed me everywhere and then softly massaged me. We then had very long sex.

Try to take showers with her, or be really romantic.
Reply 4
What the above person said is the best advice. I would also add that talking to her would be good. Sit down and have a proper conversation with her about it, not after you have been rejected but when you are both relaxed and free to talk properly. Also, phrase yourself in a way that makes you sympathetic, not as if you are purely after sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending