The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Adult Nursing - Bournemouth University Sept 2017

Hi, anyone else starting Adult nursing at Bournemouth this Sept? I'm a 46 yr old mature student. Placement area: Dorchester. Wondering if there will be other mature students starting! Can't wait to get started, drop a line and say 'hello' :smile:
Reply 1
Congratulations on getting a place! Im still trying to decide between bournemouth and southampton at the moment, so any comments giving feedback on either would be great haha.
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Hello, I may poss join you as a mature student, I'm in my 30's got my interview for adult nursing this weekend, so Fingers crossed, though I hope to attend the Yeovil campus as closer to myself.
Does anyone know what the ratio is for applications/placement?. Just wonder if I actually have a chance 😬.
Reply 3
Original post by mv2017
Congratulations on getting a place! Im still trying to decide between bournemouth and southampton at the moment, so any comments giving feedback on either would be great haha.

Thank you. I applied to Bournemouth and Bristol so can't comment on Southampton. At the interview day at BU a few said they felt more relaxed at BU than Southampton. I chose based on location to home as I will commute. Good luck in your choice.
Reply 4
Original post by Klb1
Hello, I may poss join you as a mature student, I'm in my 30's got my interview for adult nursing this weekend, so Fingers crossed, though I hope to attend the Yeovil campus as closer to myself.
Does anyone know what the ratio is for applications/placement?. Just wonder if I actually have a chance 😬.

Good luck with your interview, I was so nervous but they are really nice and it's a good experience. I wanted Yeovil too as it's much closer for me but was offered BU and Dorchester. Mind you if I can't change I'm still happy 😊. Not sure on ratios, I was told Yeovil around 26/30 places and there is always space. Placements are at Yeovil hospital, Crewkerne, Chard areas. Let me know how you get on. I heard within 3 days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending