The Student Room Group

I'm so confused about my sexuality/gender... HELP!

this is so hard to explain but I want to be gay (manXman) but the thing is I'm a girl. I want a penis because I want to be in a proper gay relationship but I don't feel like I've been born into the wrong body...

HELP?!
If you have a penis, you are a male. If you have a vagina, you are a woman.

If you are attracted to people with the same reproductive organ as you, you are homosexual. If you are attracted to people with the reproductive organ you don't have, you are heterosexual.
Just stick a dildo up your ass.
Original post by Anonymous
this is so hard to explain but I want to be gay (manXman) but the thing is I'm a girl. I want a penis because I want to be in a proper gay relationship but I don't feel like I've been born into the wrong body...

HELP?!

Be bisexual the ultimate ascended form of sexuality.
Reply 4
Original post by Chad-Thundercock
Be bisexual the ultimate ascended form of sexuality.

Actually this is still being debated
Original post by zayn008
Actually this is still being debated

Only by non ascended monosexuals.
Reply 6
Original post by Chad-Thundercock
Only by non ascended monosexuals.

I mean wanting a penis in your mouth one minute then wanting to lick a p**** the next doesn't seem like the best way to enter a committed relationship since one person can't give you both and as OP has sadly figured, penises don't grow out of vaginas
I can actually relate to this a bit because sometimes I feel slightly similarly. But like in the end what matter is inside even if you aren't quite happy with who you look like on the outside. You might feel and even act more like a male/gay male/different but all you really need to do is acept yourself.
Its a shame people stereotype e.g. generalised perceptions and expect certain behaviour from certain types of people but thats just how it is atm.
I don't recommend reading transgender sites on the internet because these are written in a way that encourages people to make rash and harmful decisons.
Original post by zayn008
I mean wanting a penis in your mouth one minute then wanting to lick a p**** the next doesn't seem like the best way to enter a committed relationship since one person can't give you both and as OP has sadly figured, penises don't grow out of vaginas

The kind of ******** one should expect from a bigoted monosexual
Original post by Rhythmical
Just stick a dildo up your ass.

:rofl:
Reply 10

HELP?!

Do you read a lot yaoi manga?....
If you don't feel like you're in the wrong body, then you're not trans.
Reply 11
Original post by richpanda
If you have a penis, you are a male. If you have a vagina, you are a woman.

If you are attracted to people with the same reproductive organ as you, you are homosexual. If you are attracted to people with the reproductive organ you don't have, you are heterosexual.

Yeah cause trans people don't exist, right?
this is so hard to explain but I want to be gay (manXman)

Sometimes I want to fly through the air like the strangest ****ing bird known to man.

But I cannot.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending