The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it happens. i'm a Black woman and i've dated more than one Asian guy (Gujarati; Punjabi; Bengali//Indian//Pakistani [he's mixed]).

Because i'm Sikh i'm also looking for someone within my religion, though not exclusively, and i realize he's more likely to be Punjabi or at least a Brown guy.

i also know i'm not the only one. it's very common in Jamaica and other places in the West Indies. just search "Blindian" on YouTube and check out all the videos and couples there.

anyway, the point is yes, plenty of Black women like and date Indian//Pakistani men.

the issue is racism//colorism//anti-Blackness within the Indian//Brown community. as someone else mentioned, if many folks don't even appreciate dark skinned Indian women you can imagine how difficult it is to find a Brown guy attracted to, willing to date, and bring home a Black woman.
Original post by mr.cool09
Are you Nigerian?

No lol I'm African and caribbean (Ghanaian and from st Vincent)
Original post by mr.cool09
Just curious? Do you know anyone that has dated an Indian or a Pakistani? Was their relationship a success or a failure?

Well as a black women who was in an on and off relationship with an Indian guy for 3 years, it was absolutely awful. Everything was done in private and I have never been into his house before. Yet, he has been to mine.

I broke up with him because he was arrogant as hell and thought that I would suffer without him. But in the end he isn’t ****, because I still succeeded without him.

That small willy d*** of his, massive head and 5ft 2inch looking a** wasn’t worthy of me.
Black women do date Indian and Pakistani men, but it’s more private than public and very slim chance.
Im a black male afro carribean, in my town walsall, west midlands over say a month, i have seen black caribean women walking with with what i can say are pakistanni men, i have seen this on at least 10 occassions over a month while walking through the town. If they are just work friends, college friends or dating/relationship i dont know.
Somebody I know it's actually a product of an Indian man and Black Woman him and his brother by looking at thing you can barely tell though
I actually know someone who is a product of a Indian man and be Black woman
If that happened the south asian guy, girl would get 🤜, 🖐️, 👟 👊 from the family, hence why it's a rarity.
I am Pakistani n my preference is a black girl. I’ve dated black girls all my life. N that’s not gonna change. I have to say something about black girls that other can’t touch. I find them beautiful. N white girls are plain comparatively. Pakistani girls have too much too focus on other then their man. I don’t mean to be racist n I’m sorry if it’s sounds shallow. Black girl gives her best n knows how to keep her man.
yes it happens, i'm dating and love an indian man and i'm a black woman. best decision ever. he treats me well and he loves african food (im congolese).Met his family, they don't mind we all get on well.i find that christian asian men are more open to dating black women but Muslim Indians.... not so much - they have a
yes it happens, i'm dating and love an indian man and i'm a black woman. best decision ever. he treats me well and he loves african food (im congolese). Met his family, they don't mind we all get on well.
i find that christian asian men are more open to dating black women but Muslim Indians.... not so much - they have a "caste problem" . BUT i have gone out with an Indian Muslim before. They too seem to like black girls (im assuming because he would take me out, pamper me, have long talks we'd kiss and he's always have a boner but never ask for sex because he's saving himself for marriage ) but im guessing for religious/cultural reasons they don't marry black girls. - this will probably change over time because over time ,everything becomes acceptable.

i also know some Indian men who grew up in Kenya- they love black women as long as they are nice and can cook.
Asians ,dont give up i find you guys so sexy and lovely and that shape up , full beard thing you guys do - i adore it.

i have seen a few asians marry black girls. the ones that tend to work out the most is Asian African girls though( im guessing its because African girls are more traditional cooking and looking after their men but work too) . but i've seem most indian -black couples be between ghana ladies and indian gents hope this helps! GOOO black Asian couples!
Yeah I have seen quite a few Indian men and Black girls couple. I'm an Indian. Also a Bengali. There are Bengali guys dating Black girls. We also have a few Indian guys dating Black girls. But I have never seen Paki men going after Black girls. I'll give you few names of such Blindian Couples who are there on YouTube. Also mind you..when I mean Bengali I only mean Indian Bengalis. I don't know about Bangladeshis.Here are the names of some Blindian Couple's channel in Youtube. U can check them out.1) Amit and Michelle Patel2) It's a Singh Thing3) Yaneek and Jaspreet4) Zakiyah Everette5) Manoj and Kris6) Arielelise7) Mommy Goals.These are the names of some if the couples. There are many more out there. If both of them love and respect each other then any type of relationship is possible.
I am a highly attractive , intelligent, and financially secure african-american. I’ve dated a diplomat from Pakistan and am currently engaged to a Punjabi Indian in the medical field. We are madly in love and everyday with him is like a party. Of course his culture disowned him for being with me but we both could care less. The future is colorblind.
Wow this thread. Black women date whoever they are attracted to. We aren’t all the same, some like indian guys some dont
I’m a black woman with a paki man ❤️ 3 years now....
I’m a black woman with a paki man ❤️ 3 years now....
I have a dated a Pakistani guy before. I'm a black girl and it was a success. Seeing as we both saw eye to eye. But we both just decided at the end of the day to remain best friends. In my opinion I rather date a Pakistani or Indian because it's just who like.
Well any black women who goes through with it must be lost.

The culture doesn’t want, need or respect blacks.

Only a true self hating black man or black Man would put themselves through all of that.

THats the downside of so many blacks being raised without a man in the home. They would prevent foolishness like that happening.

Look forward to the honour killing.

TDK
Original post by Anonymous
Well any black women who goes through with it must be lost.

The culture doesn’t want, need or respect blacks.

Only a true self hating black man or black Man would put themselves through all of that.

THats the downside of so many blacks being raised without a man in the home. They would prevent foolishness like that happening.

Look forward to the honour killing.

TDK

And this ladies and gentleman, is someone who we call a ignorant person.
Many thanks.

You are dangerously liberal like most western, black women/men.

Latest

Trending

Trending