The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Anyone studying nursing at Bournemouth uni in September 2017?

Just wanted to see if anyone else was going to study at Bournemouth uni for nursing in September or have applied too🙂 I'm doing children's nursing there😝
I've applied, but waiting for a response. When did you have your interview and hear a decision?x
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
I had my interview on the 8th and heard back on the 10th, so was a lot quicker than I anticipated! Is Bournemouth your first choice?x
Yes it is. You must have been a very strong candidate x
Reply 4
Congrats on your offer. I'm starting September 17 for Adult Nursing 😃
Reply 5
Original post by Fsn17

Ah cool! Are you going to be staying in accommodation there? And what did you put down for your placement locality? I put Salisbury and I'm hoping to stay at the hospital accommodation and commute from there to the uni!
Reply 6
Original post by Tarax
Ah cool! Are you going to be staying in accommodation there? And what did you put down for your placement locality? I put Salisbury and I'm hoping to stay at the hospital accommodation and commute from there to the uni!

Congrats I've got Bournemouth with Dorchester placements but have requested Yeovil as closer. I will live in my own home and commute. Good luck at Salisbury 😊
Reply 7
Original post by Fsn17
Congrats I've got Bournemouth with Dorchester placements but have requested Yeovil as closer. I will live in my own home and commute. Good luck at Salisbury 😊

When did you find out where you placement is and how? Did they email you? And thank you, good luck to you too😜
Reply 8
Original post by Tarax
When did you find out where you placement is and how? Did they email you? And thank you, good luck to you too😜

It states your placement on the offer letter, it will tell you if you attend Bournemouth or Yeovil campus and also the area for placements.
I know im in the wrong thread but i applied for DipHe Operating Department Practitioner at Bournemouth last year. I had any interview 15th December 2016 and they still havent made a decision...very frustrating!!
Original post by Fsn17

I've also had my offer and made Bournemouth my first choice, my placement area is poole☺️
Reply 11
Congratulations that's great, see you in September 😃
Hi guys I'm off to Bournemouth for adult nursing with Salisbury placement congrats on your offers x
Original post by Tarax
Just wanted to see if anyone else was going to study at Bournemouth uni for nursing in September or have applied too🙂 I'm doing children's nursing there😝

Hey, I've applied for child nursing there this year. What is the interview process like and do you have any tips? Thanks
Congrats ... I've got an interview next week for sept 22 entry child nursing .. fingers crossed..
Hello

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending