The Student Room Group

Are tattoos/ piercings attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've a full sleeve, a half sleeve and a colourful chest but to be honest, I do look like I'm about to mug your Nan and sacrifice your chinchilla to Baphomet.
Original post by queenofswords
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:KKKK YESSSS along as they are not ridiculously large. That's creepy.

i was thinking of getting a small...small gauge
Hahaha

But that's a cool mix, sophistication and free spirited-ness. :smile: Best of both worlds :tongue:
Original post by gjd800
I've a full sleeve, a half sleeve and a colourful chest but to be honest, I do look like I'm about to mug your Nan and sacrifice your chinchilla to Baphomet.

PRSOM :frown:

Your responses are always on point. :biggrin:

Original post by 0to100
i was thinking of getting a small...small gauge

Go for it!
Reply 24
PRSOM :frown:

Your responses are always on point. :biggrin:

Go for it!

I just had to google what that meant.

A luddite like me using google, whatever next?(!)
Original post by gjd800
Baphomet.

don't say that word
Reply 26
Original post by 0to100
don't say that word

In the immortal words of Lemmy, 'too late, too late'!
Original post by 0to100
don't say that word

Open at your own risk

Spoiler

i'm not into piercings but i think tattoos can be beautiful. I'm especially fond on ones that look like they are just some abstract design, but still actually carry a meaning/story that isn't obvious at first sight. listening to someone explain their tattoos can be a pretty intimate conversation and it really tells you a lot about who they are as a person.
Original post by pieceoftoast
i'm not into piercings but i think tattoos can be beautiful. I'm especially fond on ones that look like they are just some abstract design, but still actually carry a meaning/story that isn't obvious at first sight. listening to someone explain their tattoos can be a pretty intimate conversation and it really tells you a lot about who they are as a person.

Yes, they are a great conversation starter. I like minimalist, geometric tattoos too.
I have my eyebrow pierced because I know not many people have that, if I could pierce something else I would but I think it would get too much and look too girly. Also I'm planning to get a sleeve tattoo, or a back tattoo, I'm in 2 minds about it but I definitely would feel more confident with tattoos & piercings, but that's just the type of person I am lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Open at your own risk

Spoiler

:indiff: why...why do that
Original post by 0to100
:indiff: why...why do that

Sorry I couldn't resist 😭 Apologies :frown: I am immature.
It depends on the person really. I like some tattoos/piercings and others I dont.
Original post by emerald7770
You just have to do what you have to do to get your brother out

Lmao. This made me laugh way too much. Ima take this saying.
Sorry I couldn't resist 😭 Apologies :frown: I am immature.

xx

that's 2 hugs. tsr wouldnt allow one.
Original post by Kholmes1
Lmao. This made me laugh way too much. Ima take this saying.

Take it, it's all yours ahah
Original post by emerald7770
Take it, it's all yours ahah

I don't get it, pls explain x Could potentially be hilarious
Original post by 0to100
xx

that's 2 hugs. tsr wouldnt allow one.

oo- these are hugs
xx- these are kisses :tongue:
I don't get it, pls explain x Could potentially be hilarious

Michael Scofield got tattoos done from top to bottom to get his brother Lincoln out of prison. Now it won't be hilarious because you're expecting it to be lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending