The Student Room Group

was this a compliment or sarcasm??

There is a girl, we are quite close in the sense that we tease each other a lot, always joke around.

Her sister, makes youtube videos, and as a joke I said 'I bet I can start a channel and I can get loads more views'

she said 'yeah I all it will be is girls who just want to date you'

so what do you think?
Original post by Anonymous
There is a girl, we are quite close in the sense that we tease each other a lot, always joke around.

Her sister, makes youtube videos, and as a joke I said 'I bet I can start a channel and I can get loads more views'

so what do you think?

Impossible to say, just like how family guy doesn't work when it's just words rolling across the screen (a reference to an ostrich cutaway...)

Up to you to determine this from her tone of voice and reaction afterwards and a whole host of body language, but personally I would not read deeply into it..
yeah depends on the tone of voice really
Original post by Anonymous

so what do you think?

im sure she meant it in a nice way but it depends on the tone of voice which she used
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending