The Student Room Group

Opinions on ex asking boyfriend to go out together?

especially in the context that you're going through a rough patch with your relationship due to exams, etc.

EDIT: boyfriends ex asking him to go out together, alone
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Haha, absolutely not.
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
Haha, absolutely not.

not even if he's completely honest with you about when they talk, what happened etc.?
Reply 3
Nope. I used to be really open to stuff like this but experience has had it come back to bite me on the backside and it's just not worth the (what I think is) inevitable grief that will follow.
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
Nope. I used to be really open to stuff like this but experience has had it come back to bite me on the backside and it's just not worth the (what I think is) inevitable grief that will follow.

ah okay. I'm fairly new to all this so yeah I can't relate :frown:
No, you never know hwat her intentions are. She could and most likely will still have feelings for him and she may pull on a few strings to see if he has any feelings left for her too.
Reply 6
Probably looking to repair things and possibly get back together again. I'm guessing you're still going or about to start your exams and that should be the focus right now, that is if you say that exams were the reason things didn't work out.
Reply 7
right. i just feel esp atm bringing up another issue will just be detrimental, particularly if i'm just overreacting and it's nothing.
(edited 7 years ago)
Ask if you can come. The reaction you receive will probably prove a lot in your case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending