The Student Room Group

Why do short girls prefer really tall guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChickenMadness
lel. Avi too.

What are you guys on about?
Original post by gnte
How tall are you?

5'8
Reply 22
I feel like that's more of a personality factor - can I say you just like possessive dominant guys then?

Original post by _princessxox
Taller guys are so attractive imo
It's because they seem more masculine and dominant I like it when he tries to tell me what to do, I won't listen anyway but you know
Reply 23
That's a nice height.

Original post by emerald7770
5'8
Original post by gnte
Would you go for average guys though? Or is tall your preference?

Average insecure guy posing as female online detected.

If you're not a 6" or above, time to LDAR boyo

Original post by ChickenMadness
lel. Avi too.

strong everything
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gnte
That's a nice height.

Thank you:smile:
Reply 26
pretty sure most girls prefer tall guys
Original post by gnte
I feel like that's more of a personality factor - can I say you just like possessive dominant guys then?

Not really possessive lol but dominant yeah like I always date guys older than me bc of that
Reply 28
Sorry last I checked I didn't grow a penis. I'll assume height is a major factor for you, mrdouche.

Original post by MrDouchebag
Average insecure guy posing as female online detected.

If you're not a 6" or above, time to LDAR boyo

strong everything
Reply 29
What's your age gap limit? My friends tend to gravitate towards older guys as well, but when we were younger they didn't like the thought of it.

Not really possessive lol but dominant yeah like I always date guys older than me bc of that
Original post by gnte
What's your age gap limit? My friends tend to gravitate towards older guys as well, but when we were younger they didn't like the thought of it.

I'd say 5 years max
My boyfriend is 21 soon & I'm 17
Because we need someone to reach the tall shelf 🤣 But seriously tho we just want someone who can wrap their arms around us from behind and put their chin on to of our head. Someone who can help us by defending our honour.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Do they? Probably because we don't want midget babies.

Hey what's wrong with short babies I think short babies are cute cause I am one...
I'm 4'10 3/4 I love being short but I have the problem that every short person has,The tall shelf that only tall people can get to, I love tall guys because when I'm with them they make me feel safe. I love them cause when I get a piggy back ride I can see the whole town, (exaggerated). I love feeling tall with them and I love how they have to bend down to kiss me or just plain old pick me up and kiss me.
Reply 34
True, I figure they probably detest bending down a lot of the time too.

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I like average height. I went out with a 6'1 guy and kissing was a nuisance.
Reply 35
How did you even meet a 21 year old lol. P.S if you look anything like your profile picture you don't look 17!

I'd say 5 years max
My boyfriend is 21 soon & I'm 17
Reply 36
That 3/4 haha.

Original post by Blahblah243
I'm 4'10 3/4 I love being short but I have the problem that every short person has,The tall shelf that only tall people can get to, I love tall guys because when I'm with them they make me feel safe. I love them cause when I get a piggy back ride I can see the whole town, (exaggerated). I love feeling tall with them and I love how they have to bend down to kiss me or just plain old pick me up and kiss me.
If I was to get a guy that's a least a foot taller then me, they would nearly be 7 foot. (5 '9" here) Ideally a guy that's taller would be good, but it's not a massive part that plays in if I like someone or not. I suppose it's also the feeling of wanted to feel protected by their man or whatever 😂
Original post by gnte
How did you even meet a 21 year old lol. P.S if you look anything like your profile picture you don't look 17!

I met him through his friend that I met on tinder ages ago hahaha
Lol my profile picture is me, a lot of people say I look older haha
loooooooooool personally i think people take height WAY to seriously aha

ave just turned 17 and i think im 6'8 in cm thats like 206cm well thats what it reads when i measure my self............

and the girls i encounter in my life dont give a flying F**K about my height infact they would prefer chilling/dating the shorter guys as they find them more 'cute' and simmiliar to there own height

all of this BULL SH** about taller guys getting girls MUST be a myth or i must be living in the wrong place and the wrong time looooooooool
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending