The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

English and History BA

So, I initially applied for history, starting in September 2017, but am now considering changing to the joint honours programme to do English & History. I've contacted Sussex about it and they said I could change. I really love English too, so think that this would be a great option, however am slightly unsure because the course revolves more wholly on English (it's 4 modules of English & 2 of History) but, in an ideal world, I would've liked it to be equal.

Anyways, any feedback/advice from anyone who has done a joint honours (esp. English and History), or is planning on doing so, would be v appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by laurenleprevost
So, I initially applied for history, starting in September 2017, but am now considering changing to the joint honours programme to do English & History. I've contacted Sussex about it and they said I could change. I really love English too, so think that this would be a great option, however am slightly unsure because the course revolves more wholly on English (it's 4 modules of English & 2 of History) but, in an ideal world, I would've liked it to be equal.

Anyways, any feedback/advice from anyone who has done a joint honours (esp. English and History), or is planning on doing so, would be v appreciated :smile:

I know someone who has done the two, they go it's alot of work you will have to do. Along as you are willing to put the work in, go for it
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Original post by Lucky10
I know someone who has done the two, they go it's alot of work you will have to do. Along as you are willing to put the work in, go for it

thanku!! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by laurenleprevost
thanku!! :smile:

Your welcome, best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending