The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha same. The uni have been quick with offers to people of other degrees but Radiography is being really slow! I was surprised to hear from Leeds sooner than Sheffield!
Original post by imogentall
Yes heard back quickly! I've also applied for Sheffield Hallam, Leeds and Derby. I've just done an online assessment for Derby so waiting to hear back from them. I also sent my ucas off in the middle of October so hoping to hear from Sheffield and Leeds soon! What about you?

I only applied to Leeds and Bradford as I need to commute being a mature student. My UCAS has been in for about 2 weeks, so I suppose it's still early to hear from Leeds, I just want to get all this out of the way and find out where, if anywhere, I might be going next year :smile:

Well done on the Derby test, good luck.

x
Original post by Elizabeth2000
If you’ve applied to Leeds you should get a reply soon. I got my interview through the other day!

Well done on your Leeds interview, when did your UCAS form go in, did you have to wait long to hear from them?
Haha same. The uni have been quick with offers to people of other degrees but Radiography is being really slow! I was surprised to hear from Leeds sooner than Sheffield!

Yes same here! I'm glad no one else has heard from Sheffield yet though as I was starting to panick haha!
Original post by gingertom
Well done on your Leeds interview, when did your UCAS form go in, did you have to wait long to hear from them?

I sent my UCAS in mid October. Hope you hear soon.

Just heard from Sheffield! Ive been invited to a selection event at the end of the month! Hope to see you there
Just heard from Sheffield! Ive been invited to a selection event at the end of the month! Hope to see you there

Same! Just heard! It just so happens to be the same day as the Teeside one! Hahah.
Same! Just heard! It just so happens to be the same day as the Teeside one! Hahah.

Oh no! Are you going to message one to rearrange?
Oh no! Are you going to message one to rearrange?

Yes i have! What other unis have you applied to?
Yes i have! What other unis have you applied to?

Derby, Bradford and Leeds are the others I have applied too
Derby, Bradford and Leeds are the others I have applied too

What’s your other one other than Sheffield? Have you heard from Leeds?
Well done @imogentall and @Elizabeth2000! :banana:
Good luck at the selection event!

Let me know if you have any questions about the process, I'm happy to help :biggrin:

Reanne :h:
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Well done @imogentall and @Elizabeth2000! :banana:
Good luck at the selection event!

Let me know if you have any questions about the process, I'm happy to help :biggrin:

@Sheffield Hallam University I have a selection day at another university on the same day? I’ve emailed admissions and not heard anything back.
@Sheffield Hallam University I have a selection day at another university on the same day? I’ve emailed admissions and not heard anything back.

Hi @Elizabeth2000

Sorry you haven't heard back from them! You're best off ringing them to get a faster response, if you call 0114 225 5555 and ask to be put through to Admissions, you'll be able to talk to them about your situation.

Let me know when you get it sorted! :biggrin:

Reply 54
Hi everyone I’ve just joined as I sent my application off on Wednesday to study at Teesside! Anyone else hoping for there?
Original post by sjj16
Hi everyone I’ve just joined as I sent my application off on Wednesday to study at Teesside! Anyone else hoping for there?

Ive applied to Teeside! I've got an interview there at end of month!
Reply 56
Ive applied to Teeside! I've got an interview there at end of month!

Good luck, I haven’t heard back yet so keeping my fingers crossed. How long did it take for you to get your interview after you applied?
Original post by sjj16
Good luck, I haven’t heard back yet so keeping my fingers crossed. How long did it take for you to get your interview after you applied?

Thank you! It took a few weeks but whth interviews approaching you could hear from them sooner than me!
I’ve got an offer from Liverpool!!! Has anyone else?
Just just done the Derby test. Hopefully done ok and will see some of you at an interview. Good luck everyone!
Anyone heard back from BCU yet? Haven't had an acknowledgement of my application. Is that something to worry about?

Latest