The Student Room Group

holidays?!

Hey guys,

I am soon to be a nursing student, hopefully at Kings College university if all goes well! But My mum has booked a 2018 holiday to America and I just wanted to know by current students what time period would be good for a holiday- for example August the 11th is bad for a holiday because you will be on the course but august the 20th would be fine as you would have finished the course by then.

Thanks
contact your school and ask them.
Original post by Aishasesay
Hey guys,

I am soon to be a nursing student, hopefully at Kings College university if all goes well! But My mum has booked a 2018 holiday to America and I just wanted to know by current students what time period would be good for a holiday- for example August the 11th is bad for a holiday because you will be on the course but august the 20th would be fine as you would have finished the course by then.

Thanks

You really would need to contact the nursing department at the university to confirm this. Semester dates often vary each year so it is inadvisable to rely on information provided by previous/current students. Even if you do get the dates confirmed by the university, these are always subject to changes (e.g. if you were ill and absent from placement and needed to make up the missed hours).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending