The Student Room Group

Mcd holiday pay

So I’ve requested 32 days off (1 month) and it was approved by my manager— however, I only have a balance of 13 days. I was wondering if I’d get that 13 days holiday pay or would I got nothing at all? At the moment my balance for holiday is -19 days (negative 19 days) after the requested holiday (32 days off - 13 holiday pay= 19 days of unpaid holiday)
(edited 10 months ago)
You'd get the 13 days of holiday pay and nothing for the other days (these would be seen as unpaid holiday)
Reply 2
Oh okay, so even if it shows -19 days balance on my holiday, that would automatically be unpaid leave? I’m based in the UK
If you haven't taken any holidays yet then yes you're entitled to the 13 days that's in your contract. It's different for each company in the way its shown, for example at my work it says in the pay slip x holidays remain and that decreases in the payslip for that holiday, however your work may be different - you should still get those paid days and if you don't, bring it up with the manager.
My best guess is they've put through the holidays so they don't forget and therefore the pay system will do it automatically.

Original post by Lencia020
Oh okay, so even if it shows -19 days balance on my holiday, that would automatically be unpaid leave? I’m based in the UK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending