The Student Room Group

What does "buff" mean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fermion.
I didn't ask?

Don't make sarcastic comments :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Don't make sarcastic comments :smile:

Tbh I still think im buff babes so your anonymous comments are irrelevant. Toodles!
Tbh I still think im buff babes so your anonymous comments are irrelevant. Toodles!

You do look different tho and also older than 18, yo went from a 8/10 to a 4/10 real quick, 0 to 100

Brilliant it's good to have such a high self esteem :biggrin:
Original post by New Sign
You do look different tho and also older than 18, yo went from a 8/10 to a 4/10 real quick, 0 to 100

Yeh exactly no point being deceptive is there
It means you're good looking/attractive
(edited 6 years ago)

I really don't care, honestly I never asked for anybody's opinions. Give me a follow though while you're stalking please :biggrin:
Original post by mali473
It means you're good looking

Posted from TSR Mobile

On the scale of 1-10, what is it? 5 being average and 7 being attractive

Lol

Buff = 8 imo

u both are being really mean to her, first of all shes not ugly and second of all even if u think that way why go out ur way to make someone feel horrible about themsleves? also i think its hyporicital how none of u have a profile pic of themselves up on this website and think its ok to call someone ugly, the other person actually had to go on anon to call someone ugly. ur pathetic.

I mean that's subjective but I'd say a solid 6.5/7 but then again I don't use the word 'buff', so I don't really know :dontknow:
(edited 6 years ago)
u both are being really mean to her, first of all shes not ugly and second of all even if u think that way why go out ur way to make someone feel horrible about themsleves? also i think its hyporicital how none of u have a profile pic of themselves up on this website and think its ok to call someone ugly, the other person actually had to go on anon to call someone ugly. ur pathetic.

Yeah i wasnt trying to be mean/insecure what im trying to say is girls in general looking different with makeup thats it. When you compliment a girl, what youre really doing is complimenting her makeup. Thats why girls know they look attractive when theyre out.

Isnt buff only used for guys? Im confused
Im not from London but i was clubbing and some girl came up to me and said i'm really "buff" and started hugging and kissing me.

What does buff mean?

it means she will now report you for sexual harassment
u know what, yes u were trying to be mean AND insecure, how would u feel if someone called u ugly or a 2/10 or gave u a rating? she said so herself actually that she is a makeup artist and enjoys wearing makeup and theres nothing wrong with that. everybody knows that sh e prob doesn t look like that underneath the makeup and she clearly enjoys her job and makes people feel great about themselves. theres nothing actually physically wrong with her and coming on this website to put her down just because u dont accept the way she looks in ur eyes is stupid. honestly people on this website are ridiculous.
Isnt buff only used for guys? Im confused

I was just kidding. Apparantly I'm ugly according to some people on this website so maybe I'm not buff after all. :smile:

It can be used for both genders.
I was just kidding. Apparantly I'm ugly according to some people on this website so maybe I'm not buff after all. :smile:

It can be used for both genders.

Where does buff lie in 1-10 in the scales? :smile:
yes I knew that I'm not delusional. I was talking about your face as a whole :smile: very different from a 7 to a 5 I'd say

Why is this necessary??? You're clearly jealous and bitter, leave her alone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending