The Student Room Group

Contextual offers

I'm looking at universities for 2018 entry (I'm in my first year of college at the moment doing AS). Only one of the universities I looked at says about contextual offers and the entry requirements based on that which my college qualifies for but none of the others say anything about it even when I research. My questions basically is, do all universities have to take/use the contextual offer or do they only take it if it says on their website when I search the course as I can't find it on any other uni site.
Reply 1
Literally so many, I haven't narrowed it down yet but I'm getting there. I saw the contextual entry requirements on Bristol's website but none of the others
Reply 2
I'll try that, thanks
Reply 3
Original post by gemmabod
I'm looking at universities for 2018 entry (I'm in my first year of college at the moment doing AS). Only one of the universities I looked at says about contextual offers and the entry requirements based on that which my college qualifies for but none of the others say anything about it even when I research. My questions basically is, do all universities have to take/use the contextual offer or do they only take it if it says on their website when I search the course as I can't find it on any other uni site.

Im in the same position as you.. 2018 entry. And there are many unis that have contextual offers but not for my course (not law)
Reply 4
Yeah bristol is one that I really like the look of and, as you said, was pretty much the only one with that kind of offer. Thanks for the help.
Reply 5
I'm applying for law too! I guess because law is so competitive they want the best of the best with the off uni that will offer contextual. Where are you looking at going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending