The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759244/Women-say-bisexual-men-better-lovers-better-fathers-straight-partners.html

Women say bisexual men ‘are better lovers and better fathers than straight partners’. As a bisexual male myself, I find this reassuring. Have you heard anything like this before? Thoughts?

Sexuality doesn't define how much of a good lover you are.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3759244/Women-say-bisexual-men-better-lovers-better-fathers-straight-partners.html

Women say bisexual men ‘are better lovers and better fathers than straight partners’. As a bisexual male myself, I find this reassuring. Have you heard anything like this before? Thoughts?

Dunno if it's true or not, doubt it'd make a difference really. But as a bi male I find it good that they say better lovers.
Woman don't know what they want , i'd take with a grain of salt.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Woman don't know what they want , i'd take with a grain of salt.

Maybe, maybe not. What I can tell you however is that they all want good sex

It's from the Daily Mail.
I wouldn't take to heart, honestly.
Personally, as a female, I've never met, heard or seen a women who has said that, so...:u:
Original post by Historia-Reiss
It's from the Daily Mail.
I wouldn't take to heart, honestly.
Personally, as a female, I've never met, heard or seen a women who has said that, so...:u:

The monkey titan is

Spoiler

Reply 7
Would not be at surprised tbh...
The monkey titan is

Spoiler

The monkey titan? I think you mean the beast titan. :tongue:
The monkey titan? I think you mean the beast titan. :tongue:

Monkey titan sounds better tho ;(
Monkey titan sounds better tho ;(

Monkey titan sounds hilarious, but to be the fair this is a titan who sounds creepy when he talks, has the ability to control titans at will, could probably kill the whole of the military police with one hand swat, and looks like a poor illustration in Darwin's theory of evolution book. XD
Monkey titan sounds hilarious, but to be the fair this is a titan who sounds creepy when he talks, has the ability to control titans at will, could probably kill the whole of the military police with one hand swat, and looks like a poor illustration in Darwin's theory of evolution book. XD

Ironic how a primate looking titan can destroy hummanity haha
Ironic how a primate looking titan can destroy hummanity haha

Ikr. How the tables have turned. XD
Reply 13
I don't see any logic reasons why bisexual guys would be better lovers than straight guys.
I've heard that men who aren't *******s are better lovers and fathers, only heard it though.
I don't know about that but I always find myself more attracted to a guy if I find out he's bisexual.
Ikr. How the tables have turned. XD

But we have Mikasa sooo
I would have thought women think their bisexual boyfriend is secretly gay...
But we have Mikasa sooo

True, and we have the strongest soldier in humanity. If they worked together, they would be unstoppable. Could you imagine them as titan shifters?
True, and we have the strongest soldier in humanity. If they worked together, they would be unstoppable. Could you imagine them as titan shifters?

Levi as a titan would be the end of everything haha

Latest

Trending

Trending