The Student Room Group

Applying via UCAS

This may be a silly question I'm not sure 😂 but I was just wondering if you can apply for five universities using a UCAS undergraduate application and five conservatoires using a UCAS conservatoire application? Are you allowed to apply to 10 schools ?
Original post by EC020100
This may be a silly question I'm not sure 😂 but I was just wondering if you can apply for five universities using a UCAS undergraduate application and five conservatoires using a UCAS conservatoire application? Are you allowed to apply to 10 schools ?

Probably not, undergraduate application OR Conservatoire. I can't give you a definite answer, but others will be able to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DreamlinerFinder
Probably not, undergraduate application OR Conservatoire. I can't give you a definite answer, but others will be able to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks
Original post by EC020100

Conservatories only has 8 places to apply to so finding 5 could be difficult as there are performance courses also in the normal ucas system, I think on technicalities you could be allowed. But call ucas to be sure.
Original post by claireestelle
Conservatories only has 8 places to apply to so finding 5 could be difficult as there are performance courses also in the normal ucas system, I think on technicalities you could be allowed. But call ucas to be sure.

Yeah I've just had a look and didn't realise there were so few. Thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending