The Student Room Group

CleverSquirrel and The Holy Gains

Scroll to see replies

Day 366, 7/07/2018

Today was lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, again.

Had the pharmacy work from 10-2pm, went home, quickly had lunch, got changed into gym work clothes, had three clients booked in and the footie to watch!

Breaky was porridge and fruit, 453 calories

lunch was a chicken salad and juice, 593 calories

Ngl I watched the match while training with my clinets, I put the game on all three TVs in the gym :biggrin:

thennn cleared up the gym and left around 8pm, went to my aunts, she made me dinner and pancakes for dessert, I showered at hers and dinner was spinach pasta bake thing, dinner and dessert together was about 927 calories

had milk when I got home, 311 calories

now I sleep, I think ive been over worked :colondollar:

Calorie intake: 2284 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 284 calories FitBit: 4568 calories
Water Intake: 3.1 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x
Original post by hello_shawn
Are you enjoying the weather? Oh & the football? I'm near a restaurant that has the footy on & saw quite a lot of women pass by wearing outfits that bare their bellies. & the crowd are having a good cheer atm :wink:

i hatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee the heat so much, i cant stand it :lol: i go into hibernation when its hot lmao

lmao no way? nah i dont wear skimpy outfits haha
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i hatttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee the heat so much, i cant stand it :lol: i go into hibernation when its hot lmao

I don't see why you're having such a hard time of it if you're drinking 3 litres of water a day

i'm probably drinking at least 2 litres of fluid everyday. The heat can be uncomfortable at times but i find if i just up my fluid intake i'm relatively ok.

i much prefer this weather to winter when it's like 5 degree's or less.

it's that kind of temperature which requires hibernation......, not 25 degree's in the middle of summer :P
Day 367, 8/07/2018

Today was good!

Had two clients this morning, and then I worked out after and went hommmeee:

Cardio
Rowing, 20 mins, resistance 10

Weights

Smith Machine Squat, 4 sets, 5 reps, 70kg
Leg Press, superset with goblet squat, 3 sets, 12 reps, 56kg leg press, 12 kg goblet (no rest)
Barbell reverse lunge, 3 sets, 10 reps, 20kg (I fell side ways at one point, it was quite funny)
Leg extensions, 3 sets, 15 reps, first set both legs, 15 reps at 28kg, then the second set, 18kg one leg, 10 reps each, and the last one was the same as the first set.
Laying leg curls, 4 sets, 10 reps, 26kg
Calf raises, 4 sets, 12 reps

Floorwork

Mountain climber, 3 sets of 20
Horizontal cable woodchop? (my trainer told me that name) 3 sets, 12 reps 18 kg
Battleropes, double arm slams 15 slams, 3 reps

I got home, showers and had breaky which was porridge and fruit and a toast, 548 calories

lunch was a chicken salad and a caprisun, 588 calories

Thennn had family come over as it was my mummys birthday today, had a huggee ass dinner/buffet style thing, 987 calories, wooops

Calorie intake: 2123 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 724 calories FitBit: 5359 calories
Water Intake: 3.3 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x

Original post by ANM775
I don't see why you're having such a hard time of it if you're drinking 3 litres of water a day

i'm probably drinking at least 2 litres of fluid everyday. The heat can be uncomfortable at times but i find if i just up my fluid intake i'm relatively ok.

i much prefer this weather to winter when it's like 5 degree's or less.

it's that kind of temperature which requires hibernation......, not 25 degree's in the middle of summer :P

nah it still gets to me, thankfully, i have an aircon in my room :lol:

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvveee winter/autumn/spring the weathers nicer, this heat is just gross
Fakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk its been exactly a year today since ive started this blog, and damn it only feels like I started this yesterday! Ive come a long way, and some how or another, I think ive made it!

Thank you to everyone who’s been here for me, grilled me, gave me advice and been a shoulder to cry on too, you know who you are and I love you for it, ever so much :colondollar:

Day 365, 6/07/2018

Today was lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, I had the training again with the lads from the army, this time, in the uniform and it was like a example of what a standard day at camp would be like.

I had to get there for 7:30am for a brefing and we started at 8am, so I had breaky at like 6am, porridge, fruit and milk, 546 calories

When I got there, all the lads were waiting for me and my colleague from work, Our first drill was to run 2 miles, well we jogged anyway, and then 20 pressups and sit ups.

Then they split us into groups, and had 15kg sand bags in each hand and were told to walk to the wall and back, it was around 5m from the start, first team to finish one. Now this sounds easy, but fml was this hard.

Thennnn we had the pullups, they have these outdoor bars with a stool (thank****) and you just hang there, the longer you stay on, the better, and then we had to finish off with 10 or more pullups, whoever didn’t get any more than 10 didn’t get cake, which was fair I guess. I got 11, phew, my arms were aching anyway so im surprised I got 11 anyway

By the time we got this done, it was lunch timmmeee :biggrin: my fav time of the day

ngl the food there was amazing, it was like a mini buffet there :lol: but I had to eat carefully, cuz food and then training straight after are a red flag for throwing up lmao, around 762 caloires

Then was the all famous assault course. This had ropes, walls, huge tyres to lift and flip, monkey bars to get across, a net to crawl through, all kinds of weird obstables to get to the finish line! I came at a respectbale 4th place out of 10 of us, not bad ay? the others where army lads so theyre used to this **** haha

thennnnnnn we went for a walk, not just any old walk, a walk with this huge ass back packs packed with sandbags to imitate an actual backpack, and we walked……for a good two hours, uphill, downhill, through the foresty bit and then back to camp… I legit collapsed when I got back :rofl:

I just lay there on the grass while the guys unpacked lmao

We finished the training around 5pm and after that theres a common room type thing were theres a hugggeeee tv, xbox1, Wii, and a kitchen (everyone just ordered take away) and beanbags, these giant bed things to chill on, just a very cool, modernized hangout spot to chill before everyone hits their rooms, they also have showers and cool changing rooms there too, so I showered and borrowed one of the lads rooms to get changed in, and borrowed his clothes too :biggrin:

Since I don’t live far, I can go home after spending time with the lads :biggrin: so I had dinner with the boys and then went home. We had Chinese :colondollar: 894 calories roughly?!

I got home, showered again, love island with milk and now I get to sleep, boy am I sore.

Calorie intake: 2513 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 984 calories FitBit: 5852 calories
Water Intake: 3.5 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x

Congratulations on passing a year! Also, way to go with the pull ups!!!!
Original post by PixieDust_00
Congratulations on passing a year! Also, way to go with the pull ups!!!!

thank you!! :hugs:

haha thank you very muchly, its hard af, i struggle with the last few reps
thank you!! :hugs:

haha thank you very muchly, its hard af, i struggle with the last few reps

you're welcome
I bet!
Day 368, 9/07/2018

Was I lazy **** today or what

I woke up at around 12pm, had brunch of banana and oat pancakes with syrup and strawberries, and then I revised! 569 calories
Theennn lunch was a chicken salad, more chicken than salad, I had marinated it in a fajita seasoning thing, twas good! 638 calories

I chilled, revised more and then dinner was steak and chips in a mushroom and white wine sauce, 792 calories.

love island and milk, 311 calories, and now imma sleep

Calorie intake: 2310 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 98 calories FitBit: 4328 calories
Water Intake: 3.0 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x
Idk about cooking anymore, I had bought a cookbook and followed one recipe, then realised how much preparation was required, then decided I much preferred to just boil stuff and eat plain food. I guess if I'm to host a gathering e.g. I should be learning all this, but for myself it's too much hassle. & it also doesn't help that I'm mostly back from work tired.
Day 368, 9/07/2018

Was I lazy **** today or what

I woke up at around 12pm, had brunch of banana and oat pancakes with syrup and strawberries, and then I revised! 569 calories
Theennn lunch was a chicken salad, more chicken than salad, I had marinated it in a fajita seasoning thing, twas good! 638 calories

I chilled, revised more and then dinner was steak and chips in a mushroom and white wine sauce, 792 calories.

love island and milk, 311 calories, and now imma sleep

Calorie intake: 2310 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 98 calories FitBit: 4328 calories
Water Intake: 3.0 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x

Pretty chill day :wink:. Predictions on what happens once the two new boys arrive on love island ?
Original post by bobby147
Pretty chill day :wink:. Predictions on what happens once the two new boys arrive on love island ?

the new guys an ******* for telling laura ********

I haven't seen tonight's episode tonight but I wouldn't be surprised.Have you seen what she used to look like before plastic surgery ?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/984250/Love-Island-2018-Megan-Barton-Hanson-before-surgery-pictures-Instagram-latest-news/amp?source=images
She looks so different.I don't want the new guys to break up Kaz and Josh :frown:.
Did You have a more interesting day today ?
Original post by bobby147
I haven't seen tonight's episode tonight but I wouldn't be surprised.Have you seen what she used to look like before plastic surgery ?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/984250/Love-Island-2018-Megan-Barton-Hanson-before-surgery-pictures-Instagram-latest-news/amp?source=images
She looks so different.I don't want the new guys to break up Kaz and Josh :frown:.
Did You have a more interesting day today ?

yeah like what ever happened to being naturally pretty? smh
i hate that

youll find out soon :wink:
Day 369, 10/07/2018

Went for a run this morning, 2.5k run

And then got home, showered, had breaky which was fruit and yogurt with a toast, and then I revised! 453 calories
Theennn lunch was a chicken salad, more chicken than salad again, I had marinated it in sweet chilli sauce this time! twas good! 657 calories
I chilled, revised more and then dinner was spag bol, 684 calories.

love island and milk, 311 calories, and now imma sleep away

Calorie intake: 2105 calories
Calories Burnt: MFP: 582 calories FitBit: 5326 calories
Water Intake: 3.1 litres

Good night guys!

Your Squirrel x

Ever heard the saying All's fair in Love and War?

Idris has come in so late.

what are his options? everyone's coupled up except for Samira and he's going to get nowhere with her and has already been pied because she don't like black dude's

Idris saw an opportunity with to plant some seeds of doubt with laura and he capitalized on it

tbh, I would probably do the same thing in that position......

I mean he's come on the show to find Love, ..if he doesn't do something to rock the boat and steal a coupled up girl, ..he is going to be going home single. It's that black and white.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ANM775

I mean he's come on the show to find Love.

No he hasn't. They are all there to try and get famous for doing nothing, and have easy sex.

Nobody will convince me otherwise
now i'm off to my parents house tonight and i doubt they watch love island so i'll have to catchup on this upcoming episode

so until i catch up i can't look in this thread or the love island thread as they always contain spoilers
Original post by Jack22031994
No he hasn't. They are all there to try and get famous for doing nothing, and have easy sex.

Nobody will convince me otherwise

tbf only one couple has a had sex and guess who with? Megan ..:colonhash: i dont like her one bit

Original post by ANM775
Ever heard the saying All's fair in Love and War?

Idris has come in so late.

what are his options? everyone's coupled up except for Samira and he's going to get nowhere with her and has already been pied because she don't like black dude's

Idris saw an opportunity with to plant some seeds of doubt with laura and he capitalized on it

tbh, I would probably do the same thing in that position......

I mean he's come on the show to find Love, ..if he doesn't do something to rock the boat and steal a coupled up girl, ..he is going to be going home single. It's that black and white.

i can see where youre coming from, its not their fault youre right. I feel like shows like love island are something like one big psychology experiment to see how people react when they're put in specific conditions etc, its weird, like the producers mess with them to get a reaction out of them, just to see how it'll effect them, take Dani and the vid of jacks ex coming back in?

i can see where youre coming from, its not their fault youre right. I feel like shows like love island are something like one big psychology experiment to see how people react when they're put in specific conditions etc, its weird, like the producers mess with them to get a reaction out of them, just to see how it'll effect them, take Dani and the vid of jacks ex coming back in?

People don't watch love Island to see a fairytale love story where everything is hunky dory between couples and there are no bumps or hardships along the way. If it were like that people would be switching off in droves

Love Island did not blow up after last year because the of the above scenario. Love Island blew up because the show had everything, drama, backstabbing, twists, turns, heartbreak, near physical fights, catchphrases, banter, bromances, evicted contestants coming back in....

This year has been decent but it's not up their with last years imo. Last year producers were much harsher with the castle amor stuff and sent amber a photo of kem kissing some girl on the swing. Also if you came back without a partner last year you were instantly off the show. wes and georgia would have been immediately booted out last year if they came back alone......

the clip of jack seeing his ex is tame compared to the photo of kem kissing that girl last year. but why is there so much outrage this year? it's because dani had an extreme over the top reaction to the video of jack seeing his ex and broke down and cried for days like she had just been told her whole family had been massacred by an out of control giant penguin or something. Dani's insecurities caused her to react the way that she did.

All the producers did was show the girl a clip of her ex coming back in. It was a complete over reaction on her part.

The producers were just trying to keep the show interesting, to keep you and me watching and what they did wasn't out of line.

At the end of the day, yes the producers do do things that some of us think are a tad savage ....but at the end of the day it's a TV show, those people signed upto it at the end of the day. If they had watched Love Island before they would have known what to expect, and if they never watched love island then that's their fault. It's like turning up to a job interview without knowing anything about the company, ....don't be surprised if something catches you out or throws you off your game..
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest