The Student Room Group

Law at Uni

I was wondering if anybody has any essays or work they'd be willing to share with me/message to me, as I'd really like to know what Law at Uni entails and what kind of essays you would have to write. I'm aware that there is a lot of reading and applying laws/ref to cases, but other than that I have no idea about what type of essays you'd have to write/what you'd write about, kind of cases you'd learn and what you'd apply etc..
Original post by catherin.e
I was wondering if anybody has any essays or work they'd be willing to share with me/message to me, as I'd really like to know what Law at Uni entails and what kind of essays you would have to write. I'm aware that there is a lot of reading and applying laws/ref to cases, but other than that I have no idea about what type of essays you'd have to write/what you'd write about, kind of cases you'd learn and what you'd apply etc..

Go to a main or university bookshop and just browse the student revision books. There will be Q&A books and you can peruse those.

You have two sorts of questions a problem one and an essay. Essays are just writing about the law in a wider context. Problems are just applying your understanding to the facts.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Go to a main or university bookshop and just browse the student revision books. There will be Q&A books and you can peruse those.

You have two sorts of questions a problem one and an essay. Essays are just writing about the law in a wider context. Problems are just applying your understanding to the facts.

thankyou, i may try to look online for some uni law books as well :smile:
Original post by catherin.e
thankyou, i may try to look online for some uni law books as well :smile:

Google books has some. You can also pick up really cheap ones from ebay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending