The Student Room Group

Has anybody ever granted a second masters visa ?

Hi there, After nearly 4 years of my first UK masters, I am planning to do second masters again in the UK therefore need to know if anybody has ever applied for a second UK masters visa successfully (applied from outside the UK)?
Original post by saurav_sharma
Hi there, After nearly 4 years of my first UK masters, I am planning to do second masters again in the UK therefore need to know if anybody has ever applied for a second UK masters visa successfully (applied from outside the UK)?

There shouldnt be any problem as long as you meet the tier 4 criteria. It is just a qualification.
Original post by 999tigger
There shouldnt be any problem as long as you meet the tier 4 criteria. It is just a qualification.

Thanks for your answer :smile:
I doubt you will be able to do another masters degree as undertaking another course at the same level is prohibited. You need to show progression. You will need to seek advice from your university on this issue to see if there are ways you can around this.
Hello I want to know that as I am doing MSC Finance Accounting and Management in university of Bradford UK and working as a healthcare assistant in nursing home. Can anybody please confirm me if I can do my second master in healthcare stream??? Can we change our study line after completing first ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending