The Student Room Group

Sex or Romantic Love?

Poll

Which one would you pick?

Let's say you only get to choose between sex(no attachments or feelings for the other person) or romantic love(cuddles, kisses but no sex at all) during your lifetime, which one would you go for?

Personally, romantic love for me

Scroll to see replies

Always the romance! Because now I have it, I wouldn't want to live without it 💕
choose the money
Reply 3
Romance. She could still get pregnant through other means:colone:
Original post by OGGUS

I see what you did there :rofl::rofl:
Romantic love, I m used to the company
Original post by OGGUS

How can you get pregnant without having sex?
Reply 7
Original post by Palmyra

Use your imagination:wink:
I care way more about being friendly and close to someone and being able to talk to them and be really supportive to each other, than sticking my phallic member in a wet hole. I can still masturbate when the libido is acting up right? I mean ideally I'd have a loving relationship where we do engage in passionate sex frequently but the more subtle intimacies are what I really crave not even having had a relationship.
Wooo, way to go romance crew! :yy:
It's easier to be emotionally fulfilled and feel physically unsatisfied, than physically fulfilled but emotionally unsatisfied, like a ONS that you regret
Original post by Palmyra

IVF
Unless one is willing to accept a grossly pained existence, the lack of either is unacceptable.
Romantic love.

I'm a hopeless romantic :colondollar:
Romance of course, you don't get into a relationship for sex unless you're an 'alpha male'
After watching Darker than Black,for me it is Romance.
Reply 17
Bromance
Reply 18
Sex
I can always get emotional support from other places and being romantic with someone but not being able to have sex would be far too frustrating.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending