The Student Room Group

Starbucks Job Trial?

Hey guys, so I had a Starbucks job Trial on Wednesday and I thought it went really well the only thing I really struggled with was trying to read the names of the drinks whilst talking to customers but the manager said that's normal and she expected that. However, it's now Monday and I still haven't heard anything back yet.. should I ring her or leave a voicemail and ask kindly what's happening? I really want this job!
Reply 1
Original post by clairv0yant
Hey guys, so I had a Starbucks job Trial on Wednesday and I thought it went really well the only thing I really struggled with was trying to read the names of the drinks whilst talking to customers but the manager said that's normal and she expected that. However, it's now Monday and I still haven't heard anything back yet.. should I ring her or leave a voicemail and ask kindly what's happening? I really want this job!

I'm in a similar position. I plan to give it 7 working days, then i'm going to ring. Patience is a virtue.
Reply 2
Original post by Jjj90
I'm in a similar position. I plan to give it 7 working days, then i'm going to ring. Patience is a virtue.

See the thing is, the supervisor who watched me on the day said the manager would ring me on that day so she told me to keep my phone on loud all day, but still nothing! Haha really need this job to get me through uni!
Reply 3
Original post by clairv0yant
See the thing is, the supervisor who watched me on the day said the manager would ring me on that day so she told me to keep my phone on loud all day, but still nothing! Haha really need this job to get me through uni!

Ah, they said it would take a week for me you see. Ring them then. Its terrible how employers don't tell people what is going on, especially when they are so far down the line that they've had an interview. Best of luck with it.
Reply 4
Original post by Jjj90
Ah, they said it would take a week for me you see. Ring them then. Its terrible how employers don't tell people what is going on, especially when they are so far down the line that they've had an interview. Best of luck with it.

Definitely, I don't think sometimes they take into consideration we are humans with feelings! Haha I'm trying not to get my hopes up but the manager said she really liked me on the trial shift! I'll ring her tomorrow, thankyou good luck to you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending