The Student Room Group

Right colleges to apply

Hey guys,
I am from India and I am currently in my 12th grade and plan to do my undergraduate in the UK.I am planning on taking economics as my majors.
I have checked different University ranking websites and each one has given a different ranking to diff unis.So could you please tell me the 10 best colleges for economics purely based on academic and employer reputation in the UK apart from oxbridge as my grades aren't high enough nor can I meet the 15th October deadline.
Thanks.
Original post by Arnav45
Hey guys,
I am from India and I am currently in my 12th grade and plan to do my undergraduate in the UK.I am planning on taking economics as my majors.
I have checked different University ranking websites and each one has given a different ranking to diff unis.So could you please tell me the 10 best colleges for economics purely based on academic and employer reputation in the UK apart from oxbridge as my grades aren't high enough nor can I meet the 15th October deadline.
Thanks.

have you considered cost as a factor? some uk cities are much cheaper to live in than others.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
have you considered cost as a factor? some uk cities are much cheaper to live in than others.

Yes i have heard rent in london rent is almost twice as much as many other cities in UK, But no cost is not a problem as long as i get into a good university.
Original post by Arnav45
Yes i have heard rent in london rent is almost twice as much as many other cities in UK, But no cost is not a problem as long as i get into a good university.

do you know what grades you might get?
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
do you know what grades you might get?

I am actually studying in a local state board in india. But I am also taking a few standardized tets.I have taken the AP this may and got 4 in both micro and macro economics. Taking AP calculus BC and 2 other APs next may.(expecting more or less a 4 in that too)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending