The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Physiotherapy 2018 applicants

I am applying for physiotherapy in 2018, I would like to great a place for anyone else on the same situation, to discuss the process!
I am a mature student, leaving the army and studying an access course in biomedical science.
I'd love to hear from others also applying!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I’m an A-level student. I’ve applied to UEA, Sheffield Hallam, Worcester, Coventry and Hertfordshire
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
I’ve left the RAF to do an access course and have just completed it. Am hoping to do Physio in 2018 at the UEA.
Hi guys,

I just got confirmation from Salford for a interview in January. I want to start prepping for it ASAP and if anyone has any experience with the process at Salford or can remember any of the questions they asked, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks
Reply 4
I am also a mature student, studying an access course. I am hoping to get into Cardiff... it is the only uni I have applied for. Checking my emails every day waiting for a response after my interview, eek! fingers crossed. Good Luck everyone x
Hi everyone, I've been a sports massage therapist and personal trainer since leaving the Royal Air Force in 2013 to have my children. I'm back in the essay writing swing with my HE course which is testing my boundaries of patience on the psychology modules, but hey, I need to keep the long term goal in view! I've applied to Southampton and Winchester, so fingers crossed!
Reply 6
I am also a mature student hoping to study at UEA this year! Have you heard from them regarding interviews yet?
I'm an A level student hoping to go to UEA and I've got an interview on the 31st of jan. Ive had interviews at Keele and Cardiff. Just wondering if anyone had heard from Nottingham or Birmingham yet??
Anyone had heard back from QMU to physiotherapy? I've submitted my application in the first week of January.
Reply 9
Original post by WAZZAAAAA92
Anyone had heard back from QMU to physiotherapy? I've submitted my application in the first week of January.

I submitted applications for both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in November and haven’t heard anything starting to get worried
Original post by Lmelly
I submitted applications for both the undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in November and haven’t heard anything starting to get worried

You've only applied to QMU?
Reply 11
Has anyone heard from Birmingham university for physiotherapy?
Reply 12
Hi, I’m a mature student, doing an Access to HE course. I’ve applied to Coventry, UWE, Northumbria, Leicester and St George’s. Has anyone heard anything back from any of these places?

Good luck all!
Original post by 5768
Has anyone heard from Birmingham university for physiotherapy?

I heard back in December from Birmingham and have an interview on the 31st of jan, I sent my application of on november 7th so kind of an early application
I sent my application of in November should I be worried that i haven't heard back from UEA or Nottingham yet?
Reply 15
I have had interviews at Birmingham, Cardiff, UWE and Sheffield hallam, but still waiting to hear back from Nottingham. I was just wondering if anyone else has recieved an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam?
Original post by mia2909
I have had interviews at Birmingham, Cardiff, UWE and Sheffield hallam, but still waiting to hear back from Nottingham. I was just wondering if anyone else has recieved an unconditional from Sheffield Hallam?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Nottingham as well, my friend had an interview from Sheffield Hallam for physio but they offered her an unconditional for sport exercise (Not physio)
Reply 17
Has Cardiff offered you a place? I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
Original post by mia2909
Reply 18
I’ve applied to Cardiff, Plymouth, Coventry, Essex, Oxford Brookes. Cardiff rejected without an interview. Really want to get an offer from Coventry.
I’m still waiting to hear back from all of my choices.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest