The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Off-campus accommodation query

Hey, so I received my accommodation email this morning and it turns out that my flat is on the ground floor, which I'm pretty nervous about. Guess I'm trying to ask if Bath is a safe area haha. I currently live on the outskirts of London, and there can be a lot of break-ins etc., and I've heard a few horror stories about people targeting lower floor flats. Any advice/reassurance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!
From what i can tell, crime is fairly low, and if it helps keep your mind at ease there is security and he campus is gated so its harder to get in. How did you find out what floor you were on? are you told once you've filled in all the forms?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by thisisminenow
From what i can tell, crime is fairly low, and if it helps keep your mind at ease there is security and he campus is gated so its harder to get in. How did you find out what floor you were on? are you told once you've filled in all the forms?

I got in touch with one of the SU members on facebook and he said that breakdown of flats is as follows;
example being A145C
A = block number
1 = floor number
45 = flat number
C = your room
I think the number/letter structure differs depending on where you are living, but I hope that helps! :smile:
I'm living in charlton court too so it helped a lot, thank you
Bath is one of the safest student cities in the country. I lived at waterside court and never once felt scared :smile: there is 24 hour security if anything every happens you have them to sort it very quickly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending