The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

What's my accommodation like - Grimshill Court House 13/C - anyone else with me?

I just got an accommodation offer from University of Kent, and I was wondering if anyone could give me details on it?

I'm in Grimshill Court House 13 Room C

Is it a 5 bedroom or a 6 bedroom house? Does it have a sink in the room?

And is anyone else in Grimhill Court, or even in House 13!

Thanks, any help appreciated! So excited for Fresher 2017 !!!!

(btw, I'm studing Drama and Theatre Studies)
Reply 1
Hello abitherabii,I am not sure if Grimshill Court is 5 bed or 6 bed house, but you will know from the price. It would be a 5 bed house if they ask you to pay 4400 for the year. There have been people saying that Parkwood has been having renovation, but not sure if they will add a sink in the room as previously there wasn't one. Hope this helps :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ccathryn
Hello abitherabii,I am not sure if Grimshill Court is 5 bed or 6 bed house, but you will know from the price. It would be a 5 bed house if they ask you to pay 4400 for the year. There have been people saying that Parkwood has been having renovation, but not sure if they will add a sink in the room as previously there wasn't one. Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for all the info ccathryn! Yes, I've just worked out that it is a 6 bedroom house :smile: Ohhh, I hope there is some kind of renovation, it would be great to be in an udated home! And I hope they put a sink in, would be very useful! Thanks again!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending