The Student Room Group

What a brat

I'm aware 'brat' is a huge statement, however my boyfriends niece who is 12, is a psychopath! She screams and shouts if something doesn't go her way. She hits her parents and is totally out of control. She takes my phone off me, jumps on my back (which she knows I have back problems). Barges in our room when I'm getting changed and every time I tell her she's doing wrong she cries and makes me look bad. Everybody goes mad over it and I'm sick of it now to the point I don't want to come over. I'm feeling breaking up with my boyfriend all because of her. She is so unruly and spoilt! She's even had to sleep over because her parents can't cope with her. I actually don't like her at all
I REALLy hope I'm never in your position 😂

I know those types of kids, can't stand them, but it's worse when you feel as if you have to keep your mouth shut because it's not your kid and someone else isn't controlling them..

Is she HDHD or something like that?
Yeah....just talk with your bf about it and if he says things like "just bear with it" then break up. You have back problems and if that brat is doing that to you then it'll just get worse. If your bf chooses his niece over you, you got your answer.
So demons DO exist...
She's not HDHD which makes it worse. She's just a brat. When she comes round my boyfriends house, she's normal apart from what she does to me. The one time she sat there a ripped my pony tail out for no reason and the said 'bet you've got to do that again now haven't you?' Like wtf
Original post by Tizzytizzie
I REALLy hope I'm never in your position 😂

I know those types of kids, can't stand them, but it's worse when you feel as if you have to keep your mouth shut because it's not your kid and someone else isn't controlling them..

Is she HDHD or something like that?

Even worse - she has 4K and HDR...
Reply 6
Just don't let her stay over. Tell your boyfriend that you don't want to, and don't deserve to, deal with such abuse and that she's not allowed to come over until her parents learn how to raise a child correctly... 12 years on.
Put a lock on your bedroom door.
Reply 8
My boyfriend lives with his mom though, so I can't say anything
Original post by Anonymous
I'm aware 'brat' is a huge statement, however my boyfriends niece who is 12, is a psychopath! She screams and shouts if something doesn't go her way. She hits her parents and is totally out of control. She takes my phone off me, jumps on my back (which she knows I have back problems). Barges in our room when I'm getting changed and every time I tell her she's doing wrong she cries and makes me look bad. Everybody goes mad over it and I'm sick of it now to the point I don't want to come over. I'm feeling breaking up with my boyfriend all because of her. She is so unruly and spoilt! She's even had to sleep over because her parents can't cope with her. I actually don't like her at all

Ah that sounds like a night mare does she have ADHD or anything? Probs alot of hormones going on to has she always been like it. I think stick it out with your boyfriend just go over yours more than his. Hopefully she will grow out of it soon. Saying that my sister never grew out of the terrible two's and now she is 20 x
you're the brat
Original post by sparkling dildo
you're the brat

Doubt it mate👍🏻
Original post by Kittenz999
Doubt it mate👍🏻

Yh I doubt it too. Just felt like saying that
Reply 13
I thought OP would be someone complaining about some unneccesary kid behaviour but the 12 year old sounds like a legit c***
Original post by Rarest
I thought OP would be someone complaining about some unneccesary kid behaviour but the 12 year old sounds like a legit c***

Oh she is. After a week she's still here because her parents don't want her bad attitude there anymore
Original post by Kittenz999
She's not HDHD which makes it worse. She's just a brat. When she comes round my boyfriends house, she's normal apart from what she does to me. The one time she sat there a ripped my pony tail out for no reason and the said 'bet you've got to do that again now haven't you?' Like wtf

If she does it to just you then I question if she's jealous of your company? And may feel threatened by your presence as you are your boyfriends girl... is she close to your BF?

Unless she doesn't have any brothers/sisters and sees your female presence as a potential play mate/next best thing for a sister 🤷🏾*♀️
Original post by Tizzytizzie
If she does it to just you then I question if she's jealous of your company? And may feel threatened by your presence as you are your boyfriends girl... is she close to your BF?

Unless she doesn't have any brothers/sisters and sees your female presence as a potential play mate/next best thing for a sister 🤷🏾*♀️

She has 3 sisters. I just don't know why she does it. When she comes into my room she gets under the covers of my bed and everything (which I hate as she's not very hygienic), looks inside my draws, goes into my bag. There's just no respect. She seems to think of me as her friend not an adult

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending