The Student Room Group

How should I answer these retail interview questions?

I'm having phone interview tomorrow for Next sales assistant role and I'm looking through all possible questions that could come up. :smile:
Could someone help me with answering the following questions:
1. Busy sales time, all tills are being used and queues are long, what can you do to help with the queues/ help the people on the tills?
2. What keeps you motivated when doing routine tasks?
Original post by Cherry-Cola
I'm having phone interview tomorrow for Next sales assistant role and I'm looking through all possible questions that could come up. :smile:
Could someone help me with answering the following questions:
1. Busy sales time, all tills are being used and queues are long, what can you do to help with the queues/ help the people on the tills?
2. What keeps you motivated when doing routine tasks?

1. Call for help, see if you can get 2 staff manning each till (one to serve, 1 to de tag and bag). Find out if other tills around the shop are clear and redirect
2. Seeing how quickly/efficiently I can get it done. E.g. Sorting stock, can I do it tidily and properly quicker than last time, can I sort the most boxes of all of my colleagues etc
Original post by brimstone131
1. Call for help, see if you can get 2 staff manning each till (one to serve, 1 to de tag and bag). Find out if other tills around the shop are clear and redirect
2. Seeing how quickly/efficiently I can get it done. E.g. Sorting stock, can I do it tidily and properly quicker than last time, can I sort the most boxes of all of my colleagues etc

Thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending