The Student Room Group

Change of School Direct course

Hello

I secured my student finance for a School Direct course beginning in September, but due to a change in circumstances I will be changing my course to a different provider. Does anyone know how I would go about changing the student loans I have been approved for, and whether this will result in any delays of payment?

Thanks in advance.
Original post by ltk5000
Hello

I secured my student finance for a School Direct course beginning in September, but due to a change in circumstances I will be changing my course to a different provider. Does anyone know how I would go about changing the student loans I have been approved for, and whether this will result in any delays of payment?

Thanks in advance.

Itk5000,
Depending on the status of your application you can change your application details online. You can locate this from your online account under 'change your application' link and then 'change university/college and course' link. If you are unable to make the change online you will be directed to download a Change of Circumstance Form (CO1 form). If you can make the change online it is currently taking 16 working days for Student Finance to approve the changes and depending on your course start date may not be approved prior to the start of your course.
Thanks
Reply 2
Hi I’ve been currently accepted on the school direct programme and wanted to change to a pgce programme with the same provider. Is this possible and what steps would I need to take to do so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending