The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lmao, OP has deliberately deleted her account because all of this scrutiny :rofl:
Stop abusing the good will of an honorable guy you hoe
Original post by username2839358
I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year amd we've been happy. when I moved to a new city, I made new friends. 3 months later, we all had a wild night with way too much alcohol and I had sex with David (he also had a girlfriend in another city). Things spiralled like crazy. We acknowledged it was a mistake even though we both admitted we kinda had feelings for each other. His girlfriend broke up with him but my boyfriend forgave me.

5 months down the line, I planned to go on a holiday and David happened to want to go to the same country. I know my boyfriend would never let me go with him, but he is a great travel companion and I hate to travel alone. Should I go with him and not tell my boyfriend or just forfeit the trip?
A cheat deserves better than someone who cared about her enough to forgive her betraying their relationship? If you say so...

(Unless this is sarcastic, in which case good job)
Original post by Trinculo
Your boyfriend doesn't own you. He can't "not let you go". Leave him. You deserve better.
I'm sorry OP but I agree with everyone on here. By wanting to go on holiday with a guy you slept with behind your boyfriend's back is unacceptable behaviour. To then decide you are not even going to tell your boyfriend you are going on holiday with this person, is equally unacceptable, and actually makes it even worse. How on earth would you feel if your boyfriend did this to you? Would you be happy about it? I somehow doubt that very much. I'm hoping that you are not a nasty, vindictive person and are in fact just very immature and foolish, and haven't thought through the impact her actions will have and have already had on your boyfriend. Adults in a relationship, that are committed to just one person, do not treat the other person in the relationship like this. Ever.
Everyone so judgemental. She's an adult woman, she can do what she likes. It's not for her boyfriend to permit or decline her permission to travel.
Reply 25
Everyone so judgemental. She's an adult woman, she can do what she likes. It's not for her boyfriend to permit or decline her permission to travel.

Judgemental? She's going on the holiday with the guy she cheated on her boyfriend with and planning on not telling him. Don't you feel the smallest bit sorry for her boyfriend?
Your boyfriend doesn't own you. He can't "not let you go". Leave him. You deserve better.

The poor guy got cheated on and managed to forgive her. And despite this she wants to go on holiday with the guy she cheated with and is planning on lying to her bf about it? I don't think she's the one who deserves better
Generally I'm all for staying friendly with exes and having other-sex friends.

But this is so far over that line.
what a selfish *****
I believe that you should go on holiday with your friend david, and tell your boyfriend. if you don't trust each other you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. you and david obvs like each other or at least have a sexual attraction to one another, so you've got to think. who would you rather be in a relationship with? youve also got to think why does david want to come on holiday with you? for friendly face? or for sex? you have to think about this before going on the trip. what are his intentions
lol are you kidding me
Original post by Ben_G
Judgemental? She's going on the holiday with the guy she cheated on her boyfriend with and planning on not telling him. Don't you feel the smallest bit sorry for her boyfriend?

That's a matter for the two of them, I don't know the nature of their relationship.

The issue I'm addressing is whether or not she should have to seek permission from him and why he should have the authority to tell her what she can or cannot do. If he wants to end it- that's fine. But he cannot tell her what to do.
Facepalm.
Reply 33
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmao, OP has deliberately deleted her account because all of this scrutiny :rofl:

tbh I think the TSR option to delete accounts shouldn't be called that, because it doesn't actually do anything. All it does is change your username to something generic and prevent you posting again. Anything you wrote is still up, any quotes where people quoted your real username is still up
Original post by username2839358
I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year amd we've been happy. when I moved to a new city, I made new friends. 3 months later, we all had a wild night with way too much alcohol and I had sex with David (he also had a girlfriend in another city). Things spiralled like crazy. We acknowledged it was a mistake even though we both admitted we kinda had feelings for each other. His girlfriend broke up with him but my boyfriend forgave me.

5 months down the line, I planned to go on a holiday and David happened to want to go to the same country. I know my boyfriend would never let me go with him, but he is a great travel companion and I hate to travel alone. Should I go with him and not tell my boyfriend or just forfeit the trip?

Oh! So this is what lack of common sense sounds like...

How can you tell OP "deserve better", when she cheated on her boyfriend with the guy that she plans to go on holiday with AND her boyfriend forgave her?

The boyfriend deserves better.
You're a horrible person..poor guy, i hope he leaves you because your playing him like that

Can you shut up because you are making no sense please.
Original post by TheYearNiner
Can you shut up because you are making no sense please.

I see. So you believe that boyfriends should have dominion over the movements of women.

Thanks for that. I forgot we were living in Saudi Arabia.
Original post by The Uniqueness
How can you tell OP "deserve better", when she cheated on her boyfriend with the guy that she plans to go on holiday with AND her boyfriend forgave her?

The boyfriend deserves better.

Be honest - you have no idea what the boyfriend deserves. You only think you do because it's a TSR relationships trope.

Latest

Trending

Trending