The Student Room Group

italian mature student

Hello,
I'm Andrea 21 from Italy, the next year I would like to attend a degree course in the Uk. I have few questions:
- When will the applications open for the year 2018?
- I attended less than a semester of university in Italy, than I quitted, can I will still get a full loan?
- As a mature student, there are problems to get a loan?

Thank you so much for time,
Best regards

Andrea
Original post by andreapozzi
Hello,
I'm Andrea 21 from Italy, the next year I would like to attend a degree course in the Uk. I have few questions:
- When will the applications open for the year 2018?
- I attended less than a semester of university in Italy, than I quitted, can I will still get a full loan?
- As a mature student, there are problems to get a loan?

Thank you so much for time,
Best regards

Andrea

Hi Andrea,
EU students studying in England, Wales and Northern Ireland who do not have the relevant years residency within the United Kingdom will be eligible to apply for a Tuition Fee Loan only. The application forms for EU student's will not be available until 2018.
The form you will have to send will be an EU18N and must be provided along with Original valid or certified copy of your EU ID.
We may consider any previous study that you have received when calculating your entitlement even if this was self funded or not in the UK.

Thanks
Reply 2
Thank you so much!
Will the form be available on student finance England or on another site?
Original post by andreapozzi
Thank you so much!
Will the form be available on student finance England or on another site?

Hi Andrea,

The form would be available on the student finance forms section of the gov.uk website.

Regards,
Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending