The Student Room Group

Starting my pre access Diploma and disability advisor

I'm just awaiting feedback for the pre access course from the disability advisor and now got part time job at Gregg's they are taking awhile to set up the help and support for me to start and I wonder why?
Original post by Thesentience1451
I'm just awaiting feedback for the pre access course from the disability advisor and now got part time job at Gregg's they are taking awhile to set up the help and support for me to start and I wonder why?

Perhaps someone is on holiday or they have limited resources and its taking some time to sort out the correct staff or make the necessary adjustments to cater for you?
Original post by 999tigger
Perhaps someone is on holiday or they have limited resources and its taking some time to sort out the correct staff or make the necessary adjustments to cater for you?

Well I'll I just got autism I'll tell them sorry I don't want want your help and then turn them away
Reply 3
Try to ring them up tomorrow and find out what is going on
Original post by Thesentience1451

Just got to keep chasing them up, I had to chase up my college but got there in the end.

When did you apply and what are you hoping to study after Pre-Access?
Original post by EveeyBean
Just got to keep chasing them up, I had to chase up my college but got there in the end.

When did you apply and what are you hoping to study after Pre-Access?

Damn it am I the only person here that feels this way god I'm gonna ring the them up and a explain the issue further; with the problems I've had with disability services in the past.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending