The Student Room Group

student finance disability and distance learning

student finance is trying to make me prove that my disability prevents me from doing an in person course as I'm doing an online one however my DSA advisor (maybe not the right word) has never heard of anyone having to do this and it's wanting my access needs report to prove it so I'm so confused.
has anyone else had this before?
if it makes any difference i'm starting at foundation year
Original post by Rors03
student finance is trying to make me prove that my disability prevents me from doing an in person course as I'm doing an online one however my DSA advisor (maybe not the right word) has never heard of anyone having to do this and it's wanting my access needs report to prove it so I'm so confused.
has anyone else had this before?
if it makes any difference i'm starting at foundation year

Hi there,

Are you trying to apply for the part-time Maintenance Loan?

If so, what is the name of your university and course?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Are you trying to apply for the part-time Maintenance Loan?

If so, what is the name of your university and course?

Thanks, Graeme

It’s not part time it’s a full time course it’s just online with a foundation year it’s philosophy theology and ethics at UWTSD
Original post by Rors03
It’s not part time it’s a full time course it’s just online with a foundation year it’s philosophy theology and ethics at UWTSD

Hi there,

Can you contact us via the live chat in your account? As looking at the system it doesn't show as a distance learning course (all the other similar named courses do) so we can then check to see if its incorrectly been assessed as such and get it updated for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending