The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Official Staffordshire University Applicants Thread 2018

Scroll to see replies

Hi :smile: I've just had a look at all the stuff I've been asked to take to welcome week for the face-face enrolment and it says to take an enrolment certificate. On the Staffs website it says it can be found on e-vision but I can't find it. Any help would be so great. Thanks
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Hi,
I will find out who can help you with this problem.
Thanks ^SK
Hello again,

I have a response from our Student Services team.

"Please tell her not to worry as we will still be able to complete her face-face enrolment without any certificate, as long as she brings her ID etc."

Hope this helps. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Best wishes and look forward to welcoming you in September
^SK
Homes for Students College Court
Unfortunately one of our students has had to cancel their booking with us, this means we have a Classic Ensuite room available if you know anybody looking for accommodation ask them to contact us on 01782287259 #students #studentliving #homesforstudents
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi there,

Sorry to hear it's not updated on UCAS. If you drop us a direct message with your full name and email address, we can pass your query onto our enquiries team. They can then get in touch with UCAS to see what's going on and hopefully we can get this sorted for you :smile:

Thanks

Amy

hello.
may i please know if there is still space for September entry into nursing and which campus please.
Original post by Bawo55
hello.
may i please know if there is still space for September entry into nursing and which campus please.

Hi @Bawo55

You'll need to contact our enquiries/clearing team. Their number is 0800 590830. This week they're open 9-5. Good luck!

Thanks

Amy
@Bawo55 if you need accomodation

Unfortunately one of our students has had to cancel their booking with us, this means we have a Classic Ensuite room available if you know anybody looking for accommodation ask them to contact us on 01782287259 #students #studentliving #homesforstudents
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hi @Bawo55

You'll need to contact our enquiries/clearing team. Their number is 0800 590830. This week they're open 9-5. Good luck!

Thanks

Amy

thank you
Original post by carchie1147
@Bawo55 if you need accomodation

do you have studio apartments in shrewsbury

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending