The Student Room Group

ok british student, whats the REAL reason u go to uni?

i've meet tons of fellow int.students and even the ones who fool around so much are still somewhat serious with their education.

and now british student, from my 3 years of experience living here... litreally eveyr british i know is just fooling around 24/7 and careless about uni. party n get hangover evry single day, ****ing like monkeys with random dudes @ univ hall, skipping everything for work. why do you guys even go to uni? i judt dont get it. when I see britsh students with their careless lifestyle, i feel so dumb and i feel my pops is also so dumb for encouraging me so hard to go to uni here. is uni really that useless? is it just scam by government and all of u guys already know about it and decide to not give a ****?
Where do you go? lol
lots of people go because it's quite expected, but I'm just wondering what uni you go to because all the uni students I know are incredibly diligent. I'm not sure though x
Reply 3
I guess you are at a bad uni.
Reply 4
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Where do you go? lol

uni of manchester
full of horny bimbos which only hobby is ****ing like monkies and cohabiting @ random flat or kitchen for entire year

i dont think i've ever seen non-bimbo girl here, not exaggerating
Original post by usualsuspects
I guess you are at a bad uni.

Or a bad troll.
Original post by Anonymous
uni of manchester
full of horny bimbos which only hobby is ****ing like monkies and cohabiting @ random flat or kitchen for entire year

i dont think i've ever seen non-bimbo girl here, not exaggerating

Are you just bitter that no one took a shine to you? You sound somewhat like a less sophisticated Elliot Rodger.
mum made me
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Are you just bitter that no one took a shine to you? You sound somewhat like a less sophisticated Elliot Rodger.

I don't know if op is male or female. But if everyone is "****ing like dogs" or whatever they said and he's angry about it, then clearly he's not getting any sex despite all the sex lords roaming around lol.
Not sure where this has come from, but those who mess about, don't attend lectures, party 24/7 etc are the minority

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending