The Student Room Group

Sex with my boyfriend isn't always great

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. Sex at the very beginning of the relationship was good but wasn't mind blowing. Since we moved in together sex has become less frequent and I feel un-satisfied. I have told my boyfriend on many occasions after sex that I didn't orgasm and have tried given tips on how to make it better- whilst trying to be sensitive to his feelings. I feel that when he can be bothered to make the effort it's really good and I orgasm but it's only maybe once a week.
Apart from that, every other time we have sex- which is most days he finishes off before I have orgasmed leaving me frustrated!!
What do I do? I love him an awful lot. But I'm frustrated!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. Sex at the very beginning of the relationship was good but wasn't mind blowing. Since we moved in together sex has become less frequent and I feel un-satisfied. I have told my boyfriend on many occasions after sex that I didn't orgasm and have tried given tips on how to make it better- whilst trying to be sensitive to his feelings. I feel that when he can be bothered to make the effort it's really good and I orgasm but it's only maybe once a week.
Apart from that, every other time we have sex- which is most days he finishes off before I have orgasmed leaving me frustrated!!
What do I do? I love him an awful lot. But I'm frustrated!

Stop having sex with him for a bit. That will teach him : P Seriously though - just tell him. DIRECTLY. No need to beat around the bush. I think you are being too nice about it, so he's not taking it seriously.
I've been with my boyfriend for three years now and from the beginning I never orgasmed at all... it was frustrating but then after a year and a half when we got down to doing stuff I told him how and where to touch and he learnt. now I'm having the best sex in my life
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for nearly a year now. Sex at the very beginning of the relationship was good but wasn't mind blowing. Since we moved in together sex has become less frequent and I feel un-satisfied.

Tell him.
If he's considerate, change it up.:crossedf:

You need to be able to talk things through in a relationship - even the ... stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending