The Student Room Group

so down after girl finished with me

This does sound stupid but I was with this girl not long only for 3 months but we got so close really quick I am 23 she was 21 she kept saying I was the best thing to happen she would always complinment me etc we would talk for hours, she has a flat and I always stayed at hers but she was happy with this, however she has been having trouble with her family and became distant with me. After a while when I sent her a lovely post on whatsapp to cheer her up she ignored it but read it I got upset and said she was being unfair by ignoring me all the time and she snapped back if thats how you feel then we are done my life is crap without you starting on me I pleaded her not to telling her I missed her but she said no we are done, first ever argument, it was been a month since this happened and I wrote her a letter but she has not responded but she hasnt blocked me on whatsapp or removed me off facebook dont get it she had an ex who was in prision who was controlling and once beat her up yet she stood by him the whole time yet I made one little mistake which I said sorry and she wont give us another try
Reply 1
she has had depression in the past but dont get why she suddenly started to push me away
dude you wrote her a letter?
That's weird
Reply 3
Original post by booty snatcher
dude you wrote her a letter?
That's weird

yeah to say I was sorry and I did care about her and all that how is that weird
I don't know what happened, but the best thing you can do is back off. She might decide she's make a mistake later (hard to say without knowing her mind) but what I do know is that pushing yourself on someone who doesn't want it never works.
Original post by reeghan
yeah to say I was sorry and I did care about her and all that how is that weird

i dont think it's weird lol, it's nice. She's obviously going through some stuff and a relationship might be a little too much for her right now. I think the best thing to do is just give her time and let her know you're there for her to talk to, that you understand she needs her space for now. There's not much else you can do, really.
Reply 6
Original post by furiousmushroom
I don't know what happened, but the best thing you can do is back off. She might decide she's make a mistake later (hard to say without knowing her mind) but what I do know is that pushing yourself on someone who doesn't want it never works.

dont get it why did she get with me and say all those things i hate the fact we slept together knowing now what has happened she seemed such a lovely girl
Original post by reeghan
dont get it why did she get with me and say all those things i hate the fact we slept together knowing now what has happened she seemed such a lovely girl

I don't know. There are lots of possible reasons, try not to drive yourself mad over them all. I know what it's like when someone drops you with no explanation, it's absolutely maddening. Personally I think it's a very cruel and nasty thing to do, especially to someone who really liked you, but it's possible her life is just too difficult to deal with you right now. Try to accept it, if you can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending