Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do I need to put the Entry Level grade in for my UCAS application? I did this back in Year 10 and just found the certificate for it so does it count? There is no choice of entry level qualification on the list for me to pick so it doesnt allow me to put it on there. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahmiing)
    Do I need to put the Entry Level grade in for my UCAS application? I did this back in Year 10 and just found the certificate for it so does it count? There is no choice of entry level qualification on the list for me to pick so it doesnt allow me to put it on there. What do I do?
    Maybe there's an equivalent qualification on there? It might be under an alias such as "level _ qualification" or something else, though I've not heard of entry level before so I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed5)
    Maybe there's an equivalent qualification on there? It might be under an alias such as "level _ qualification" or something else, though I've not heard of entry level before so I'm not sure
    Thankyou for your help!! I ended up selecting "Other (Uk qualification)" which seemed to work so fingers crossed it's all good.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your help!! I ended up selecting "Other (Uk qualification)" which seemed to work so fingers crossed it's all good.
    I just put other and then typed it in.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hey ahmiing,

Sorry I've just seen this, we don't monitor TSR over the weekend! You've done the right thing though so it's all good

All the best,
    Ashley

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.