The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Entry Level in UCAS application

Do I need to put the Entry Level grade in for my UCAS application? I did this back in Year 10 and just found the certificate for it so does it count? There is no choice of entry level qualification on the list for me to pick so it doesnt allow me to put it on there. What do I do?
Reply 1
Original post by ahmiing
Do I need to put the Entry Level grade in for my UCAS application? I did this back in Year 10 and just found the certificate for it so does it count? There is no choice of entry level qualification on the list for me to pick so it doesnt allow me to put it on there. What do I do?

Maybe there's an equivalent qualification on there? It might be under an alias such as "level _ qualification" or something else, though I've not heard of entry level before so I'm not sure
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by Ed5
Maybe there's an equivalent qualification on there? It might be under an alias such as "level _ qualification" or something else, though I've not heard of entry level before so I'm not sure

Thankyou for your help!! I ended up selecting "Other (Uk qualification)" which seemed to work so fingers crossed it's all good.
Original post by ahmiing
Thankyou for your help!! I ended up selecting "Other (Uk qualification)" which seemed to work so fingers crossed it's all good.

I just put other and then typed it in.
Original post by ahmiing

Hey @ahmiing,

Sorry I've just seen this, we don't monitor TSR over the weekend! You've done the right thing though so it's all good :smile:

All the best,
Ashley

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending