The Student Room Group

I turn into a **** when drunk

im a 18 female when I am sober I am quite shy but soon as I have a drink I become a whore and I dont like it I mean like last night I got with this guy while totally off my face and I sucked him off down an alleyway from the pub other times I have had a threesome ive gone back to so many random peoples flats and hotels how do I stop
Reply 1
Simple, don't get drunk.
Drink responsibly?
Original post by Analise U
im a 18 female when I am sober I am quite shy but soon as I have a drink I become a whore and I dont like it I mean like last night I got with this guy while totally off my face and I sucked him off down an alleyway from the pub other times I have had a threesome ive gone back to so many random peoples flats and hotels how do I stop

Then don’t get drunk dumbass
Brilliant
Reply 5
no
Reply 6
Consider another beverage?

Stop "sucking dudes off". Stay away from alchochol and get your life together.
At high school some girl I was friends with basically told me this, although she'd never had a threesome. She always used to sit on my lap and we wrestled :colondollar:

I was too awkward and shy to move on her then, now I would be all over her.
calm down and have a beer
SD? Get checked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I like how many people are taking this one-rep-bar user called "Analise u" claiming to be a shy girl seriously.

You say you were totally off your face when you got with this guy - try lowering your alcohol intake. 3-4 singles per night, and then sip water, for example. This way you get a great buzz without getting so wasted that your standards and inhibitions lower to the point of you waking up to a load of regret cultivated by a few bad decisions.

You got this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending