Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I turn into a **** when drunk Watch

ReputationRep:
    im a 18 female when I am sober I am quite shy but soon as I have a drink I become a whore and I dont like it I mean like last night I got with this guy while totally off my face and I sucked him off down an alleyway from the pub other times I have had a threesome ive gone back to so many random peoples flats and hotels how do I stop
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Simple, don't get drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Analise U)
    im a 18 female when I am sober I am quite shy but soon as I have a drink I become a whore and I dont like it I mean like last night I got with this guy while totally off my face and I sucked him off down an alleyway from the pub other times I have had a threesome ive gone back to so many random peoples flats and hotels how do I stop
    Call my number, I'll tell you where I live then we can discuss this issue over a nice glass of wine.

ReputationRep:
    Drink responsibly?

ReputationRep:
    Then don’t get drunk dumbass
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    My response may be a little whisky, but I guess Ill give a shot at replying seriously.
    Firstly, you don't need to wine about it, keep your spirits high, I bet this has been fermenting in your brain for at yeast 3 months considering your age and I'm telling you, you don't mead to be like this. Ale tell you what to do: Don't drink much alcohol when partying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    My response may be a little whisky, but I guess Ill give a shot at replying seriously.
    Firstly, you don't need to wine about it, keep your spirits high, I bet this has been fermenting in your brain for at yeast 3 months considering your age and I'm telling you, you don't mead to be like this. Ale tell you what to do: Don't drink much alcohol when partying.
    Brilliant
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Brilliant
    Yea, took me like 4 mins to do that, 100% worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Relentas)
    Call my number, I'll tell you where I live then we can discuss this issue over a nice glass of wine.
    no

ReputationRep:
    Consider another beverage?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Stop "sucking dudes off". Stay away from alchochol and get your life together.

ReputationRep:
    At high school some girl I was friends with basically told me this, although she'd never had a threesome. She always used to sit on my lap and we wrestled

I was too awkward and shy to move on her then, now I would be all over her.

ReputationRep:
    calm down and have a beer

ReputationRep:
    How about you just, I don't know, don't get drunk? It's really not that hard.

ReputationRep:
    SD? Get checked

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like how many people are taking this one-rep-bar user called "Analise u" claiming to be a shy girl seriously.

ReputationRep:
    You say you were totally off your face when you got with this guy - try lowering your alcohol intake. 3-4 singles per night, and then sip water, for example. This way you get a great buzz without getting so wasted that your standards and inhibitions lower to the point of you waking up to a load of regret cultivated by a few bad decisions.

You got this.

ReputationRep:
    no
    How can you resist this face?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.