Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How is everyones application progressing?

ReputationRep:
    Still under consideration...
    How about you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, I think it will be a long wait.

Whats your profile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mu04)
    Yeah same, I think it will be a long wait.

Whats your profile?
    Top 10 UK uni, BSc Finance with first on both years. Some finance interns but no extra activity. No G. Very few math/econ modules...

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seth_rollins)
    Top 10 UK uni, BSc Finance with first on both years. Some finance interns but no extra activity. No G. Very few math/econ modules...

How about you?
    I graduated last year, First in BSc Econ from top 15 uni, had a weak second year though. Currently working in Econometrics. No GRE as well.

Hoping for the best.

Have you applied anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mu04)
    I graduated last year, First in BSc Econ from top 15 uni, had a weak second year though. Currently working in Econometrics. No GRE as well.

Hoping for the best.

Have you applied anywhere else?
    Yep, LSE MSc finance as well.

Hope all the best~

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, anyone with for Mphil Finance and Economics, who is at the degree stage?
    Still under consideration with the department for over a month now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pos123)
    Hey guys, anyone with for Mphil Finance and Economics, who is at the degree stage?
    Still under consideration with the department for over a month now.
    Don't they make all decisions in like February and March? Unless you are an exceptional candidate that is

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for second reference, good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simmers391)
    Don't they make all decisions in like February and March? Unless you are an exceptional candidate that is
    From what i see from the 2017 thread, it seems that most decisions are made in February and March, but that hasn't prevented many people from moving to "review by degree committee" early.

A lot of people were moved to degree committee end of November, and they stayed there until January, where they either received an offer, or either.. Well, kept waiting for offer/rejection.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.