The Student Room Group

Help..... Teacher thinks I cant be bothered but more to it

One of my teachers decided to put the blame on me for failing a test and was extra harsh on me even when the whole class didn't do well in general.
When I started at the college we had to complete an online test and it came up at the end that I could be dyslexic. When I thought about it it made a lot of sense spoke to my tutor and she went to the right people. They said that the test does for most people (no one I know had it come up) and will reassure me it is nothing when they see me for testing for extra time.

However since starting I am continously struggling and it gets worse each lesson. This one teacher basically doesn't care either.

I am not saying I am dyslexic but saying I could be and no one is bothered. Has anyone been through the same and got any ideas how to make teachers listen or got any tips on how I can make my life easier.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you for the link. I looked at the checklist for adults as I'm 17 showed in the moderately/severely which gives an indication like many tests I have looked at and completed. Getting my parents to pay for it want be easy however

Quick Reply

Latest