The Student Room Group

Brighton and Sussex medical school 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been rejected yet?
Original post by SJkenzie3112
Has anyone been rejected yet?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5030408&p=76020938&page=26&highlight=#post76020938

Three rejections on that page when you scroll down.
Reply 582
Hi Guys. I have made the Facebook offer holders group on FB. Join using this link and I’ll add you in.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/174553709826736
Reply 583
Guys I just realised, when they said some of us might not hear back till end of March, it could be just rejections right? Like all offers made and then the rest end of March just rejections
Reply 584
Anyone here have an Imperial interview?
Reply 585
Original post by BEE-S-M-S
BSMS needs to ensure that it makes enough offers to fill all of the available places, at the same time BSMS needs to make sure that it does not make too many offers, hence making offers in batches.

Rejections will begin today.

Each decision needs to be done individually on the internal systems, which then update on UCAS. BSMS needs to ensure accuracy and therefore will not rush the process - ALL interviewees were told that they may not hear anything until late March.

Hi, have all 40% of offers been made now or are there still more to come?
What percentage of rejections have been handed out?
Original post by SiMan
Anyone here have an Imperial interview?

I do!!!! Do you too???? When is yours???
For those who are lucky enough to receive offers from BSMS it is really

not helping the stress of those who have not by posting about other interviews,
plus preferring other courses/unis/cities etc.

Many of those waiting on this thread would love a BSMS offer as their first choice more than all their alternative courses, plus for many it appears to be their final
hope of realising their dream of studying medicine.

Myself I began studying BMAT last June after AS levels and BSMS is the only BMAT uni I have applied for and still hoping I may get an offer.

So if other offer holders could be a little more tactful and diplomatic to us others still waiting to hear it would be most appreciated.

Thank you!
Reply 588
Original post by Giulia0
I do!!!! Do you too???? When is yours???

Yeah mine's next week! wbu? Just want it done with the gap between bsms and this has been a long lol
Reply 589
Original post by lemmein
Time to make that BSMS 2019 thread.

😣😣😣😣 I dont know if i can go through it again lol.
Reply 590
Original post by Usernamesarefull
I don’t think i have the heart to apply again next cycle even though I say this every year :frown:

I know😣😣 its too painful and embarrassing at the same time.
Original post by SiMan
Yeah mine's next week! wbu? Just want it done with the gap between bsms and this has been a long lol

Hey, I have one on March 20th. Are you guys prepared?
Reply 592
Original post by 135728
Hey, I have one on March 20th. Are you guys prepared?

Wow that's a long time away! Kinda, shouldn't be too bad
Original post by SiMan
Wow that's a long time away! Kinda, shouldn't be too bad

Yeah it is, gives me enough time to re-read any books I put in my PS lol
Reply 594
Any one heard anything from BSMS today?
Reply 595
Original post by Kinan
Any one heard anything from BSMS today?

No nothing 😣😣
I have waited for 16 days and still nothing ... so worried now... hope to get a good news soon
Reply 597
Original post by whateverwhoever
I have waited for 16 days and still nothing ... so worried now... hope to get a good news soon

Only 16? Tomorrow is gonna make it 6 weeks since my interview. Worried doesn't even describe me anymore right now.
Reply 598
Original post by Bmd28
Only 16? Tomorrow is gonna make it 6 weeks since my interview. Worried doesn't even describe me

Lool me too. I had my interview on 6th of Jan. I feel like somebody has given me a slow poison that is eating me alive. Im exhausted of refreshing my emails, reading forums and watching korean dramas to kill the time 😑😑.
Reply 599
[QUOTE="Nika01;76144576"]
Original post by Bmd28
Only 16? Tomorrow is gonna make it 6 weeks since my interview. Worried doesn't even describe me

Lool me too. I had my interview on 6th of Jan. I feel like somebody has given me a slow poison that is eating me alive. Im exhausted of refreshing my emails, reading forums and watching korean dramas to kill the time 😑😑.

What time was your interview?
And at least you have Korean drama lol, I don't even have that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending