The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Wasting my time?

So I'm 19 years old, and decided to make an independent UCAS application to university of Exeter to do History and Politics. However the entry requirements are AAB to ABB. In my A levels I've recieved ABC. (C in philosophy. )

I was wondering if i was wasting my time. I mean I went to an underperforming college in an under privelaged area, and I was diagnosed with high functioning autism just before my A level exams which meant I could have recieved extra time and my own room to help lessen my anxiety, which i didn't receive. (I didn't sleep throughout the whole exam period)

I've also attended lectures about history in my own time and I'm a member of some political pressure groups.

So I was wondering if i was wasting my time applying there?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Hashbrown98
So I'm 19 years old, and decided to make an independent UCAS application to university of Exeter to do History and Politics. However the entry requirements are AAB to ABB. In my A levels I've recieved ABC. (C in philosophy. )

I was wondering if i was wasting my time. I mean I went to an underperforming college in an under privelaged area, and I was diagnosed with high functioning autism just before my A level exams which meant I could have recieved extra time and my own room to help lessen my anxiety, which i didn't receive. (I didn't sleep throughout the whole exam period)

I've also attended lectures about history in my own time and I'm a member of some political pressure groups.

So I was wondering if i was wasting my time applying there?

I would definitely talk to someone in the Admissions office because there is a chance they could give you a contextual offer and take into consideration your situation.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending