The Student Room Group

There're 2 guys in my life...

I have two 'friends' who I get along with pretty well and although I haven't let anything advance (nor declined) I'm really unsure, the one I like more has a fun personality and is working but has a minimum wage job and I'm not so sure how long things will last bc he is good looking but does not come from a stable supportive family and previously it's not lasted with him and others. (oh and he's a foreigner)

The other, on the other hand has a great family, knows me really well and a good job but I don't know i don't even have any excuses except..

I'm waffling but i've asked my friends and idk i'm just more confused.
Original post by Anonymous
I have two 'friends' who I get along with pretty well and although I haven't let anything advance (nor declined) I'm really unsure, the one I like more has a fun personality and is working but has a minimum wage job and I'm not so sure how long things will last bc he is good looking but does not come from a stable supportive family and previously it's not lasted with him and others. (oh and he's a foreigner)

The other, on the other hand has a great family, knows me really well and a good job but I don't know i don't even have any excuses except..

I'm waffling but i've asked my friends and idk i'm just more confused.

Sounds like you want the looks and personality of the former, combined with the work ethic, stability and familiarity of the latter.

In which case neither tick all the boxes for you.

If you want a long term relationship that evolves into lifelong, then keep looking. Stay friends with the latter guy, have fun with the first, but don't settle for either until you are absolutely sure about what you want. You are clearly not at that point yet.

Be true to yourself otherwise the grass will always look greener elsewhere.
(edited 6 years ago)
Let's not get greedy here....in life, you have to rearrange your priorities sometimes.
Reply 3
Let the DP insue and judge.
Reply 4
Original post by JDieMstr
Let's not get greedy here....in life, you have to rearrange your priorities sometimes.

What are the priorities for a 20 y/o anyway?
Original post by Anonymous
What are the priorities for a 20 y/o anyway?

Getting through Uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending