The Student Room Group

16 year old looking for job/money

I want a job either an online one or outside. And barely any companies accept people my age. I want money , money money monayyy
Original post by TheMemeCreator
I want a job either an online one or outside. And barely any companies accept people my age. I want money , money money monayyy

Well you need to send in applications so apply online to restaurants or shops. Write a decent cv and cover letter and take it into stores and ask to give it to the manager.
If there is something you are really good at eg maths or a musical instrument you could try tuition.
Reply 2
sell drugs

I'm not joking- I have 2 drug dealer friends doing A levels- they're always loaded
Sell your body out on the streets for $$$
Original post by kokaled
sell drugs

I'm not joking- I have 2 drug dealer friends doing A levels- they're always loaded

INNIT, same I know a guy that I even let him come over at my house. His minted, always in the newest clothes, freshest creps, rocks a gold rolex and has improved his dads home loads.

On the side note, OP, you should know the struggles a 15 year has to go through when looking for a job-the mistreatment and underpayment was a piss take. I would hit up restaurants, it was easy for me as an asain as most of my friends uncles and dads owned resultants. Become a waiter, or go to a wedding hall and apply there. Takeaways, retail possibly corner shops-depends on how desperate you are.

Honestly, depends on your situation, but jobs go quick, so when a new restaurant opens up and you don't apply/let it pass, you regret it sooooo much. Or at least I did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending