The Student Room Group

Being bullied and threatened

So I'm going to start working from home freelance programming.

Unfortunately there are a few men in the cricket team who thinks I'm being dishonest and think I'm not good enough and say:

1) didn't you say two months ago you was going to do this in December (I am).

Tiey want me to justify what I am doing by what project and who for.

I had a phone call yesterday evening and one of the men say if I don't justify then I'll get kicked off the football team sarcastically and in the background I could hear laughter and derogatory things said.

Do I need the justify anything? No. But they won't accept it.

What can I say? They're just bullies.
Reply 1
Help?
who are they? why would they care about you?
Reply 3
Maybe their jealous of me?
if so, don't keep them updated on you. live your life :wink:
Sounds like you need to find a new football / cricket team. I wouldn't tolerate this sort of behaviour. Also - why do they have your phone number. Only give your number to real friends.
Reply 6
Thanks for your replies.

Is their anything I can say? They don't know me and they say all sorts of things.

When I say "I don't need to justify anything" they don't accept it.

What can I say?
are you over 20 if you dont mind me asking?
Reply 8
Just block them?
Reply 9
I'm 18.

I suspect the graphics degree guy(who has no career) is very jealous and fears me and also the fat tall glasses guy.

What can I say?
if they are jealous or envying, i think it's better not to tell them anything at all. dont share anything with them and just relax. however you should better know what to do. wish you all the best
Bullying is a good thing. In your case it should prompt you to have nothing to do with them. Stay with them and you're part of what they do. As they have picked on you they will be doing, or will do, the same to others.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending