The Student Room Group

Insect bite

I have a bite on my leg, and its not my usual bite (I usually just get basic bites). Its very sore and tender and quite large, plus about a 3cm ring of a paler red around which is also tender. Its also very warm and hurts if i bend that leg, walk, or cross or really put any type of pressure. Im sure its nothing serious but i’m a hypochondriac and just get awfully curious when somethings even the smallest bit wrong. 5D2D9DA1-1CC9-448B-9EA7-223C0CAE2F00.jpg.jpeg also ignore the dots for hairs on my leg, sm joys of being dark haired
it could be from a tick; check with your doctor. ticks can spread a nasty thing called Lyme Disease.
Reply 2
Original post by emilyyytaylorr
I have a bite on my leg, and its not my usual bite (I usually just get basic bites). Its very sore and tender and quite large, plus about a 3cm ring of a paler red around which is also tender. Its also very warm and hurts if i bend that leg, walk, or cross or really put any type of pressure. Im sure its nothing serious but i’m a hypochondriac and just get awfully curious when somethings even the smallest bit wrong. 5D2D9DA1-1CC9-448B-9EA7-223C0CAE2F00.jpg.jpeg also ignore the dots for hairs on my leg, sm joys of being dark haired

Or a bed bug.

Quick Reply

Latest