The Student Room Group

Libertarians In Leeds?

Any Libertarians in Leeds? Also is there any societies around Yorkshire I can join, with like-minded Libertarians (preferably non-religious)?
Reply 1
Damn communists. I guess that's a good way of saying, Leeds uni average intelligence level has dropped. But then again, the big collectivist fascists of the state want that to happen to keep enriching themselves off the debt of the working class...
Reply 2
You will be lucky to find any libertarians generally speaking above Oxford on the map , Why do i say that? From experience the Midlands is largely socially conservative and economically central at furthest right. I think Yorkshire is pretty much the same.
Reply 3
Original post by Stewpid
You will be lucky to find any libertarians generally speaking above Oxford on the map , Why do i say that? From experience the Midlands is largely socially conservative and economically central at furthest right. I think Yorkshire is pretty much the same.

Fair enough. I guess libertarians in the North a political minority.
Original post by SkyFire007
Damn communists. I guess that's a good way of saying, Leeds uni average intelligence level has dropped. But then again, the big collectivist fascists of the state want that to happen to keep enriching themselves off the debt of the working class...

😂😂😂😂

Where to start with this.
There's a Libertarian Party UK group on Facebok, which is pretty active. You might have more success joining and asking there. :smile:

EDIT: Just checked the name of the group. It's 'UK Libertarian Discussion Group'.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SkyFire007
Any Libertarians in Leeds? Also is there any societies around Yorkshire I can join, with like-minded Libertarians (preferably non-religious)?

If you're interested, there's a Libertarian Party in the Model House of Commons here on TSR which you can access without leaving the comfort of your own home. You can find more information here and here. If you do decide you wish to join, drop me a message or quote me in a post and I'll get you set up.
You won't find many Libertarians in Yorkshire or anywhere up North.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending