The Student Room Group

Becoming more than just friends

So I like a girl that I worked with for nearly 2 years and she just left last week for a new job. I really want to try and become more than friends with her and intended on asking her on a date. I've never been in a relationship before so really stuck on how to go about this.

The biggest issue is that I think she likes someone else that we worked with. At her leaving night out last week she sadit to me that she was angry about him mentioning a tinder date that he had lined up since she wanted to go on a date with him.

The last text I sent her had 2 questions in it and she hasn't replied (2 nights ago), not really sure how to go about initiating conversation again or dealing with the timing of trying to take her on a date as she might have already seen this guy by now.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
The last text I sent her had 2 questions in it and she hasn't replied (2 nights ago)

No chance; don't bother. Be more decisive next time.
If u sent a text 2 nights ago and she hasn’t replied to it yet , I think that’s enough to tell you that she’s not that interested ..... girls don’t air texts from guys they like for that long . And I bet she has been busy for 2days straight ...

Wait for the reply... it might tell u more.
Why not just call her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending