The Student Room Group

Help me

I always watch videos online of goals and romantic relationships but I feel ugly and I have too many problems.I have dandruff night terror and get sweaty palms.I have a big nose and I hate it.Im 16 and still haven't stopped the night terror and I'm scared of every falling asleep with babies around me because I might hurt them during my episodes.I grave a relationship in the future but I think no one will ever love me and I will never get to experience any relationship.I am not a loner and have many friends but that doesn't help cuz I feel like I'm too much package however my sister is the opposite she's SKINNY pretty and everything I want to be in 63 kg and 5'8 basically everything about me I hate my height my weight my everything
Reply 1
[QUOTE=Anonymous;75390238]I always watch videos online of goals and romantic relationships but I feel ugly and I have too many problems.I have dandruff night terror and get sweaty palms.I have a big nose and I hate it.Im 16 and still haven't stopped the night terror and I'm scared of every falling asleep with babies around me because I might hurt them during my episodes.I grave a relationship in the future but I think no one will ever love me and I will never get to experience any relationship.I am not a loner and have many friends but that doesn't help cuz I feel like I'm too much package however my sister is the opposite she's SKINNY pretty and everything I want to be in 63 kg and 5'8 basically everything about me I hate my height my weight my everything

Remember, it's the eyes of the behover. Quite frankly asking, what makes you want to have a boyfriend?

In my opinion, I'll say be patient because "there's a time for everything" King Solomon. Be wise at what you are doing next time and after it. You'll find someone who is worth more to the hearts than gold.

Don't compare yourself to others because you're different. God didn't create you to be exactly like your sisters and brothers. God has the intention for you to be different than everyone. You might have the best qualities in health or what not. Others might have many allergies or a weak stomach (can't eat those gums in bakery breads). So you're blessed in whatever you have. Oh and comparing means that people are willing to put themselves higher than others, that's why people compare. No good, you will only end up in that sin. Comparing a person will make you feel more prideful, jealousy, envy, angry, ungrateful, loney and more pain and bitterness. Not a good source of happiness for a better way of living.

We woman keeping on saying, "it's what the insides that counts". That comes from wisdom. If you're wise, make it an action to do it. God made woman wiser than a man. And a man strong, so he can look after a woman. Look at the hearts of others and seek that. From the bible, it tells you what people are like. Look into what people are saying. Whatever comes from the heart/mind and out to the mouth, is what is coming through their hearts. The heart is where the truth is at and the motives. No one can hide their hearts. People speak, without thought too often and it causes troubles. Be selective in hearing too. Close your heart at times when needed, so you can protect it from being influenced by people everyday. We are influenced by what we put in our hearts.

Be careful of what your heart says too. What's one way of knowing if you should like a person. If a heart speaks of good things, you know that person is caring and loving and wants the best for you. Our mouth speaks our ideas from our hearts. If a person holds in hurtful words, they choose the other person over than the desire to hurt a person. The hearts speaks out, revealing who they are. For example, gossiping is a dangerous thing we do. If we stop gossiping behind, we can become much greater than the sin. Don't go near a person who gossip. They will surely gossip about you (that's where their heart is). In a group a person leaves and then a person starts talking about them. Surely you are no exception because that's in their hearts all the time.

On the mean time, try improving yourself more. It's a good practice to learn about who you are. I'm always learning! Like, I've learnt that we have legs that can move a metre and more. It's so basic, but I never thought that it's a part of me. Legs that are beautiful and can function in my control. It's pretty neat, God made my legs. Cost at no price, so it's greater. Not in a prideful way, but like amazing what God can do. God can take your nightmares away. There must be a solution to your problem. Follow God and the truth will be revealed. Have ears to listen and allow the Holy Spirit in.

Don't look through movies for improvements because they are trying to manipulate our minds into thinking about wrong thoughts. Even though they say it's a non-friction. I'm sure, they're trying to make people believe, what they are saying are true (adding real scenes,dialogue and what not) and provoking a certain emotion.

Learn to a graceful woman when you're planning to be a wife.A man loves a graceful woman, she's rare to have. A husband marries a graceful woman. Grace is beautiful, in the eyes of men. They look for a wife who is gentle, listens/cares, don't have a loud voice, doesn't take control of the husband actions, but instead gives advice to him. Grace is pleasing to see. These are words from King Solomon-he's the wisest man that wrote many wise proverb in the bible. Tell's you what to do and what not to do.

You probably knows this already. It's hard to find the right boyfriend who knows how to treat you right. Let love find itself. Be patient. Be grateful. Be willing to learn. It takes time, but the end result is so worth it. If not patient, you will fall into your own trap.
Reply 2
Original post by emi1243
Remember, it's the eyes of the behover. Quite frankly asking, what makes you want to have a boyfriend?

In my opinion, I'll say be patient because "there's a time for everything" King Solomon. Be wise at what you are doing next time and after it. You'll find someone who is worth more to the hearts than gold.

Don't compare yourself to others because you're different. God didn't create you to be exactly like your sisters and brothers. God has the intention for you to be different than everyone. You might have the best qualities in health or what not. Others might have many allergies or a weak stomach (can't eat those gums in bakery breads). So you're blessed in whatever you have. Oh and comparing means that people are willing to put themselves higher than others, that's why people compare. No good, you will only end up in that sin. Comparing a person will make you feel more prideful, jealousy, envy, angry, ungrateful, loney and more pain and bitterness. Not a good source of happiness for a better way of living.

We woman keeping on saying, "it's what the insides that counts". That comes from wisdom. If you're wise, make it an action to do it. God made woman wiser than a man. And a man strong, so he can look after a woman. Look at the hearts of others and seek that. From the bible, it tells you what people are like. Look into what people are saying. Whatever comes from the heart/mind and out to the mouth, is what is coming through their hearts. The heart is where the truth is at and the motives. No one can hide their hearts. People speak, without thought too often and it causes troubles. Be selective in hearing too. Close your heart at times when needed, so you can protect it from being influenced by people everyday. We are influenced by what we put in our hearts.

Be careful of what your heart says too. What's one way of knowing if you should like a person. If a heart speaks of good things, you know that person is caring and loving and wants the best for you. Our mouth speaks our ideas from our hearts. If a person holds in hurtful words, they choose the other person over than the desire to hurt a person. The hearts speaks out, revealing who they are. For example, gossiping is a dangerous thing we do. If we stop gossiping behind, we can become much greater than the sin. Don't go near a person who gossip. They will surely gossip about you (that's where their heart is). In a group a person leaves and then a person starts talking about them. Surely you are no exception because that's in their hearts all the time.

On the mean time, try improving yourself more. It's a good practice to learn about who you are. I'm always learning! Like, I've learnt that we have legs that can move a metre and more. It's so basic, but I never thought that it's a part of me. Legs that are beautiful and can function in my control. It's pretty neat, God made my legs. Cost at no price, so it's greater. Not in a prideful way, but like amazing what God can do. God can take your nightmares away. There must be a solution to your problem. Follow God and the truth will be revealed. Have ears to listen and allow the Holy Spirit in.

Don't look through movies for improvements because they are trying to manipulate our minds into thinking about wrong thoughts. Even though they say it's a non-friction. I'm sure, they're trying to make people believe, what they are saying are true (adding real scenes,dialogue and what not) and provoking a certain emotion.

Learn to a graceful woman when you're planning to be a wife.A man loves a graceful woman, she's rare to have. A husband marries a graceful woman. Grace is beautiful, in the eyes of men. They look for a wife who is gentle, listens/cares, don't have a loud voice, doesn't take control of the husband actions, but instead gives advice to him. Grace is pleasing to see. These are words from King Solomon-he's the wisest man that wrote many wise proverb in the bible. Tell's you what to do and what not to do.

You probably knows this already. It's hard to find the right boyfriend who knows how to treat you right. Let love find itself. Be patient. Be grateful. Be willing to learn. It takes time, but the end result is so worth it. If not patient, you will fall into your own trap.

Thank you for the wise words and you have made me see that I'm too blinded by my flaws and should embrace them also that happiness won't come from a person I have to find it within myself and be patient.thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending